LUT Generator for AC

Apps LUT Generator for AC 0.15

Login or Register an account to download this content
Something is either wrong with my wheel or this wheelcheck program, as soon as i click to begin the test wheel goes to the left and starts testing from there, once in game wheel stays off center, if i disable the addon it goes back to normal and centers fine.

I would re run the wheel check and set the steps to 100 and make sure you do not touch the wheel during the test and do not make any changes to your settings in the profiler after running the wheel check or you will have to re run again

I using lut generator gives me this error when I go to save the file :
ERROR INDEX out of range. requested non-negative value and less of the size of your collection

Same problem here with my new T300. Had no problems with my Logitech EX but with the T300 the LUT Generator keeps coming with this error over and over again when i click to save the file.

Any help would be appreciated?

Always used this tool, and it worked perfectly.
Now, I reinstalled AC and I cant set it properly.
This is my ff_process file:
upload_2018-4-29_17-10-0.png

Everythime I paste the correct settings and drive any car on assetto corsa, it sets back to this settings and erase the "lut" ones.
This is my CManager settings:
upload_2018-4-29_17-11-12.png

Thank you very much

I´ve the problem that i get no csv file after using wheelCheck. The test starts and the whell is turning for about 30 seconds but i can´t find any new csv file at my drives :(. anyone can help me?

You should click on "open csv and save lut". A document folder should pop up with a .csv file that you have to select (there might be more than one, check the latest) and then click on "open". Another file Explorer window will pop up (...\documents\assettocorsa\cfg...) and there you save the .lut that has been generated.

Hello akis , the LUT generator works wonders AMAZING STUFF:) , i wanna ask can i put a higher number than 100 in the "Max Count" of the wheelcheck.

it says "Max Count" should be at least 50 in box. Lower values work, but 50 or even 100 give better results.

But can i put 150 or 200 in the "Max Count" or is this to high?

greetings;)

Hey guys, got a problem..or not.
I've gone through the process of creating a lut file and editing the ff post process file. Type=LUT, enable=1 and entering my lut file name etc.
I click save and can close explorer and reopen to confirm my saved settings.
Problem is after I play or shut down and restart pc, if I go to confirm my lut is still configured, it appears to revert back to GAMMA and no lut configured?
Could someone confirm that their settings/config are permanent.
Thanks.

Ok, more on above.
It appears if I start AC with content manager it reverts my FF post process file to the default gamma file.
If I start AC using the basic game launcher my FF post process file remains as is with my edited LUT file.
Any ideas?

I've also noticed that if I delete the crazy.lut file, starting the game recreates it automatically.

it is important to save all the settings as preset in CM and start always with that, it works every time with out loosing the settings doing this.

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-04-15 232940.jpg
    Annotation 2019-04-15 232940.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 603
i open my wheel checker do all that but my wheel doesn't make sounds nor does anything save to documents i have a g920 can anyone help please iv watched guides doing everything they are and i have no x,y position at the top either

i open my wheel checker do all that but my wheel doesn't make sounds nor does anything save to documents i have a g920 can anyone help please iv watched guides doing everything they are and i have no x,y position at the top either
I had something similar happen (no x or y) but I can't remember how I fixed it. I have a g27 though. Tried switching usb ports I assume?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%