LUT Generator for AC

Apps LUT Generator for AC 0.15

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is this thread out of date? i can download the wheelcheck app but i can't find the lut generator anywhere, a quick search brings up reddit posts saying the same.

Nevermind!!
I did not see the download button, top right if your as blind as me.:O_o:

Last edited:
What to do? Wheelcheck does not recognize my g29 (screenshot) even though the wheel works fine with Assetto. Both G Hub and Gaming Software are on and my FFB works fine. Reinstalled everything there is to reinstall multiple times, still nothing. Please send help.

Attachments

• sc.png
    sc.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 219
What to do? Wheelcheck does not recognize my g29 (screenshot) even though the wheel works fine with Assetto. Both G Hub and Gaming Software are on and my FFB works fine. Reinstalled everything there is to reinstall multiple times, still nothing. Please send help.
i have the same problem and i don't know why

Hi guys,
if you have a problem with WheelCheck and it's not working with your G923/G29 from Logitech, watch this Video:
In my case I had to delete the registry file from my G29 and after a replug into my PC the WheelCheck worked.

Hope this help ;)

How do I fix my G920 force feedback not working in any game after using wheel check this issue has been going on for 3 days now its ridiculous

hello guys i need help when I go to the Wheel check application my steering wheel is not detected which means that when I choose the Step log 2 section my steering wheel does not calibrate

I deleted the files before because I didnt know what I was doing and how to fix it, Can anyone help because I dont have the files, it wont do the wheel check.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.