LUT Generator for AC

Apps LUT Generator for AC 0.15

Login or Register an account to download this content

Akis

Over 9000
Akis submitted a new resource:

LUT Generator for AC - ffb lut generator for enjoying linear forces on all wheels!!

What is this?
This is a tool that produces an FFB lookup table for AC. It is used to (hopefully) correct the non-linear behavior of the motors located on our steering wheels.

Prerequisites:
This automated FFB LUT Generator for AC uses as input the csv file produced by WheelCheck.

How to use:
  1. Run WheelCheck...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for this. I've avoided Wheelcheck and advanced ac settings for a long time, and now I regret it. This has drastically improved my T300 ffb.

hi there,
are these settings correct?

Logitech Profiler G27

100% Overall Effects
0% Spring
0% Damper

Enable Center Spring Checked and 0%

Use Special Steering wheel settings checked
900 rotation

Use special settings checked
allow game to adjust settings checked

Game

Gain 100%
Filter 0%
Minimum Force 0%
Kerb 0%
Road 0%
Slip 0%

Enhanced understeer unchecked.

I am ready?
Followed your step to step guide and no problems, now I just need how to set wheel and game to enjoy it at max!!!

I tried the E92 on Nords and it was excellent. After that I tried the E30 and E30 drift as well as the GT-86 and I had this "wall" feeling like I had if I ran too much min force (it's at 0), but it's not the same it's like if there's absolutely nothing at the center and then sort of like "ah I'm awake now, here have some rough rumble". So while it feels excellent while driving it's still weird when going in a straight line slowly and turning slightly left and right. I use a G27.

Thanks for ressource !! I like the feel of the G27 now much more

I've got one problem, since making the changes the wheel (g27) shakes or wiggles around the center at low speed. I can make it stop by holding the wheel with force but it is not the right solution I guess. Anyone else having this problem ??

Here's a link to a short video illustrating the problem
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4F5F489B7A8D7543!75124&authkey=!ABUJSPYqU7jQ9Rk&ithint=video,MOV

Tried the crazy1.lut file, same problem but worst

Went back to default Gamme settings and all is well. :-(

Last edited:

I've got one problem, since making the changes the wheel (g27) shakes or wiggles around the center at low speed. I can make it stop by holding the wheel with force but it is not the right solution I guess. Anyone else having this problem ??

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4F5F489B7A8D7543!75124&authkey=!ABUJSPYqU7jQ9Rk&ithint=video,MOV

Yeah, same here it feels good but the center is terrible.

I don't have that problem with my G27 so likely to be something else other than this mod.
Seem to remember a similar problem with Assetto Corsa but cant for the life of me remember the fix, sorry.

For me it actually broke the FFB feeling completely (T300). Forces around center got so tight that it was on-off, but out of that feedback became numb and flat. I tried with three different WheelCheck runs with counts 100, 200 and even 1000. Wouldn't really suggest it for such a sophisticated wheel, but I can see how it can be really useful for Logitechs with all that mechanical resistance and non-linearity as a base.

I got the same with my Fanatec CSR wheel. Looked at the .lut file generated and it is applying way too much wheel force at low game FFB force.

The first three entries in the .lut file are these:
Code:
0|0
0.01|0.267
0.02|0.279

I look at it this way. For my .lut file it is setting the minimum force to something like 27%. To check this I set the things back to default and then set the minimum force in game to 27% and got the same exact wheel shaking. I previously had my minimum force at like 10% and was kinda fine with that.

As for the crazy1.lut file, They didn't name it crazy for nothing :)

Code:
0|0
0.1|0.9
0.5|0.1
0.8|1.0
1.0|0

Yeah, good program till the end. After running ffb felt better, but had a little "loose-spot" at center and that can be easily seen too when turning high speeds/drifting.
So lets get to main point why i'm even writing. Does AC need to be open when running wheelcheck and lutgen?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back