LUT Generator for AC

Apps LUT Generator for AC 0.15

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am using Content Manager and preferred "check marking" the Enable FFB post-processing in the Assetto Corsa-->Controls-->Force Feedback area of the UI for implementing the LUT file created by this process/guide. From there we can set the "Mode" to Gamma or LUT (choose LUT) and select the LUT we intend to use (once the LUTLibrary.dll is dropped in as the Content Manager prompts). Now, the weird thing for me is that once I edited the "ff_post_process.ini" as the guide suggests for gamma to read VALUE=1 instead of 0.5, each time I ran the game the value would revert back to 0.5 when I re-opened it in Documents-->Assetto Corsa-->cfg. My work around was to choose Gamma for the mode in "Enable FFB post-processing" and set the slider to 100% (50% is default) then flip back to LUT for the mode and choose my intended LUT file. Now the .ini remains at VALUE=1 as the guide intends.

A way to confirm if our intended LUT file is indeed being utilized by the game is to select the crazy1.lut in the Content Manager UI (same dropdown line we chose our intended LUT under the now activated "Enable FFB post-processing" area) and click the "Test" green button on the bottom right. As soon as you get in a car you will feel the "craziness" of this LUT...it's obvious...and horrible! If you check the "ff_post_process.ini" in Documents-->Assetto Corsa-->cfg you will see the CURVE now ='s the crazy1.ini you chose in Content Manager. Simply switch back to your intended LUT in Content Manager now knowing it is confirmed active, re-written properly in the ff_post_process.ini and being used by the game!

To be fair, the generated LUT for my G27 is only a slight improvement over the settings I was using but a step in the right direction is a step in the right direction and I appreciate the efforts going into helping us all improve! Cheers.

hi, wheel check creates many files after the test, with some of these i have hard tremors in straights and others not but wheel seems weak, which csv have I to choose ? there are 16 after last wheel check i made

Last edited:
Hello,
Thank for the wonderful mod.
2 questions
1) There is also a post process.ini file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\cfg does that do anything to the game? I'm just curious.
2) After doing the whole procedure to my T300RS Wheel I can now feel a "notch" when the wheel is centered. So when goind from rotating the wheel and reaching the center position you can fell a slight force keeping you there. Minimum force in game is set to zero as advised.
This is similar with what Raceroom does in its new FFB system if you set the "minimum force" to high.
Is this normal?

Thanks.

TL;DR Is there a way to generate a custom LUT curve for ACC? The LUT file/curve generated for my CSL Elite wheel didn't generate a better experience in *ACC* (very light feeling in center, no details but very large bumps/jerking occasionally). I'd love to turn up the low forces but leave the upper mid/higher forces where they are. So, can the LUT curve be manipulated easily? Thank you.

Same problem here with my new T300. Had no problems with my Logitech EX but with the T300 the LUT Generator keeps coming with this error over and over again when i click to save the file.

Any help would be appreciated?
edited.
Same problem, solved after trying multiple times, with content manager and Logitech G Hub opened background.

Last edited:
I'm trying everything to be able to enjoy ACC and couldnt make the hid hider software cluster f#*k solution work. So Ive got my wheel checker and Lut cvs file generated but when I go into the ACC documents config folder there is no FF Post process ini, in fact no ini file period. Has anybody else had this issue?

hi there can some one help me out. i'm using a logitech g923 and i'm trying to get a LUT file for asseto corsa by running the linear force test on wheelcheck. but when i do the test then the wheel does the test for about one minute like it should, but then nothing happening and i cant find the lut in my docoments folder. i cant even find that crazy1.lut that normaly comes whit the download hope some one knows what i have to do thx in advance greetz gio

No CSV file being created, I don't have anything blocking the creation of the file and am running in administrative mode but nothing.
On Thrustmaster TMX

Last edited:
This just great! Like others have said, it made AC from nearly unplayable into my favorite Sim!!!
MY QUESTION:
Being able to calibrate a cheap wheel (G27 here) to generate a linear output instead of a rocky curve is just great. I'm wondering... is there any way to make use of - to interpret - this LUT table, in order to tweak the FFB settings in other sims ? I'm thinking mainly GT Legends in my case - best sim ever...
until I managed to have this perfect steering experience with AC that is...

hello, I have a problem in my g29, I do all the steps correctly but within the assetto corsa competizione the ffb does not work, is there any solution?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.