LUT Generator for AC

Apps LUT Generator for AC 0.15

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello

I wanna return into default settings because i use DD wheel now, so how to do it?

I have done custom myLUT.lut file via wheelcheck.exe but some people says that dd wheelbase dont need custom .lut files..

Akis submitted a new resource:

LUT Generator for AC - ffb lut generator for enjoying linear forces on all wheels!!

Read more about this resource...
When you say " FFB Strength in your wheel's profiler"
Do you mean dont change the FFB on the Device properties or in the in-game settings?
I usually play on 60% but some cars I need them on 75%, I just want to be able to change the FFB without doing a new lut run everytime, I could do this either on the device properties thrustmaster software or in-game

Should be in My Documents\

Filename looks like this: log2 2016-04-03 15-05-55.csv
I have the same problem, the steering wheel scrolled and the program ended, but there is no csv file in the documents

Attachments

• 2023-11-06_04-30-42.png
    2023-11-06_04-30-42.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 107
Hello
Firstly I have to say thank you so much for this program, after struggling with my g29 for almost a year I can finally drift with some level of control and repeatability.
I would like to ask, can this same program be used to create a LUT for other games? namely the new EA Sports WRC title.
Thank you again.

create a LUT for other games? namely the new EA Sports WRC title.
Sadly not. From what I know, only AC and ACC have this feature.
Maybe iRacing, but not sure.
ACC doesn't even really has that feature, but you can copy the AC files (ff_post_processing.ini + .lut) into the config/controls folder and it works, though hidden in the background.

Is this thread out of date? i can download the wheelcheck app but i can't find the lut generator anywhere, a quick search brings up reddit posts saying the same.

Nevermind!!
I did not see the download button, top right if your as blind as me.:O_o:
hey where is the lut generator to download couldn't find it at all

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back