AC GT3 @ Barcelona - Sunday 9th of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Will give this a try with the AMG GT3, if there's a spot.

Thank you mate, I have added you as the first reserve driver. If we get over 10 "reserve" sign ups we will open a second server, and if we get any drop outs you will be added to the main list.

Moral of the story, go get some encouragement done and let's get a big server 2 grid sorted :)

I would like to know what is the standard track surface in use for the Racing Club events and if weather / temp is related to current (?) local temp or just random. Can't find the info. Thanks :)

My apologies gentlemen but I must withdraw from this event sadly.

Having some issues with my pedals sticking on full throttle and suspect I may need a new hall sensor. Don't want to risk screwing up someone's chances of joining the fun so I'm going to pull out.

Cheers guys and have some fun on Sunday!

I would like to know what is the standard track surface in use for the Racing Club events and if weather / temp is related to current (?) local temp or just random. Can't find the info. Thanks :)

I will set up a practice server tomorrow. Grip is 98 to 100 progressive, temp, don't know yet, have to think about it, but it will be rather hot.

I will be online tonight... If anyone wants to work on the setup we can meet on the server.

Not you @ionONE1...you are already a problem without any kind of help ;)
First time trying the GTR, don´t expect to much honestly. Not a pleasure to drive, car is hard to get going through the corners. Without TC/ABS the car is more fun and a little faster ... thats all i can say for now. Also my first race on this track in the game.

First time trying the GTR, don´t expect to much honestly. Not a pleasure to drive, car is hard to get going through the corners. Without TC/ABS the car is more fun and a little faster ... thats all i can say for now. Also my first race on this track in the game.
Yeah i tried it a couple of days ago at Barcelona... good luck with that, i refuse to work on that car for the rest of my life.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back