Ginetta SuperCup 2017

Cars Ginetta SuperCup 2017 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
We have to organize a new ginetta event :)

There is one in process that I am working with, a very BIG group, very well know, extremely organised, very professional and is going to be fully sponsored (real money in your bank account) this is being sponsored / funded by Dan Kirby, Ginetta racing driver.

We are just finalising the details, so I will share information once it is all complete.

CORE ;)

Shaun Clarke updated Ginetta SuperCup 2017 with a new update entry:

Updated GInetta Supercup 2017

Thank you all for your patience, this was meant to be up 3 days ago, but I had serious upload issues.

So what do you have with V1.2.
Mirror angle - Fixed
Added Wiring and extra details to passenger foot well
Added third pedal
Fixed brake and wheel textures and blur - Thank you of @Alman
Added extra Ventilation holes on the rear window (This is RHD specific as this is what UK Supercup has)
Realistic (Half Moon) Rear Brake Lights
Changed starting Tyre Pressure - as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tried it 3 times once in a Porsche to make sure it was working then twice in a quick race in the Ginetta both times the Ginetta pulled off the line as soon as I engaged the gear with clutch fully depressed causing a jump start, 1.1 functioned with clutch but had only 2 pedals in the car model, the new version 1.2 for me the clutch no longer functions but I have 3 pedals in new model, hence the confusion.

Last edited:
Tried it 3 times once in a Porsche to make sure it was working then twice in a quick race in the Ginetta both times the Ginetta pulled off the line as soon as I engaged the gear with clutch fully depressed causing a jump start, 1.1 functioned with clutch but had only 2 pedals in the car model, the new version 1.2 for me the clutch no longer functions but I have 3 pedals in new model, hence the confusion.
Thank you for this, I will look in to this, as there has been a couple of textures missed off, as well as the power/curve chart on the LHD that needs fixing.

Regards

Shaun

All,

Again, I would like to express my thanks for your feedback, here and via PM. I just get a great feeling from you all, on your suggestions, your feedback and like I said, we will look at everything.

Thus far, this has been reported, and my response. Where I say FIXED, I mean I have fixed it on my computer and tested it.

Clutch not working - Found the issue - FIXED
Tyre Blur texture not working - This seems to be a mis-match from me to modeller - FIXED
Brake Lights not working on LODB - Been confirmed, LODS need re-doing - To be Fixed
Power/Torque Curve Chart in game, LHD is in correct - FIXED
Shadows Issue's - FIXED

Shaun

Last edited:
Heres my shadow problem its completely black and doesn't move? please help!? there seams to me a normal shadow that moves separate to this but you cant see it in the picture.

Attachments

• 20171114185550_1.jpg
    20171114185550_1.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 170
  • 20171114185508_1.jpg
    20171114185508_1.jpg
    708.8 KB · Views: 179

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling