Ginetta SuperCup 2017

Cars Ginetta SuperCup 2017 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
As my first car to try out in VR I chose the Ginetta. I saw that the rear lights seem to be drawn a bit low when comparing with the holes in the body. Otherwise the head position is perfect in the LHD car and it drives beautifully.

Shaun Clarke updated Ginetta SuperCup 2017 with a new update entry:

Ginetta Supercup 2017 with fixes

Firstly, I would like to say, thank you to you all for your feedback, and the issues that you have spotted, and hopefully, we have fixed them all.

I would suggest you do a clean install

HOW TO INSTALL

Open the RAR file and install at your base Assetto Corsa folder, i.e

?:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
This will ensure that the fonts get installed as well, so you will have full working display.

Here are the fixes updates for V1.4

Mirror fixed (we...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Don't post often but wanted to say thanks - really enjoying the feel on the limit, great fun tearing around the UK circuits as per BTCC etc. Cheers Az

I'm having a problem with mine. I downloaded it, installed it by the instructions etc. When I go to drive it goes to the load screen, stops and then goes back to the main menu. Is there something I'm missing??

I'm having a problem with mine. I downloaded it, installed it by the instructions etc. When I go to drive it goes to the load screen, stops and then goes back to the main menu. Is there something I'm missing??
If you follow the normal install for mod cars there should be no problems.
Maybe try a reinstall with a new download.

Greets After_Midnight

@garyjpaterson Hopefully I will clear things up.

The original model - back in 2014 was made by bzyq as said by @Andreas Knöpke
Having been given permission to work / improve / change the original version, the new 2017 version, is made by WACK.

Download the the old version, as I still like to look now, and see the massive amount of work that we have done to bring it up to this standard. I showed @chargingcar and even he was shocked :thumbsup:

Shaun

@garyjpaterson Hopefully I will clear things up.

The original model - back in 2014 was made by bzyq as said by @Andreas Knöpke
Having been given permission to work / improve / change the original version, the new 2017 version, is made by WACK.

Download the the old version, as I still like to look now, and see the massive amount of work that we have done to bring it up to this standard. I showed @chargingcar and even he was shocked :thumbsup:

Shaun
Good stuff man, was just curious thats all. Couldn't find a name on any of your threads :)

This is me having a lot of fun in your car at Donington. Thank you to you and your fellow modders.

ginetta_supercup2017.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back