Ginetta SuperCup 2017

Cars Ginetta SuperCup 2017 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
One question regarding v1.3 of the mod:
I drive the LHD car but from where I sit I cannot see any indicator that the headlights are switched on / off.
Is there any indicator for this in the cockpit? I can see the headlight switch (left bottom in the center of the dashboard - a rotary switch).

Is this switch backlit in teh real car or is there any confirmation light or maybe an icon in the LCD display or a change of color / brightness of the LCD display?

This would be about the only little thing I would be happy to see.

Also in v1.3 I find I get a tiny bit of sound crackling. I am not sure if I had it in v1.2 as it never was anything I paid attention to. I am aware also that some cars in Assetto Corsa (even Kunos cars) did sometime have this issue and it could be resolved by a change of value in a cfg file in the installation folder.

I mention it as the Ginetta cup car is currently the only car I can hear this little sound crackling - no other mod car or Kunos car I am currently using.

Keep up the good work Shaun - this is really one of the absolute quality must have mods and I am very happy it is regularly used @ SRS!

As above @Dirk Steffen a blue light "should" light up on the steering wheel and also flash when you push the flash headlights button.

The sounds are done by Fonsecker, and I know he made a suggestion about a certain setting. He suggested this for his other sound mods.

if u experience stuttering or complete loss of sounds of one or more cars, i recommend changing the max channels in the audio_engine.ini:

MAX_CHANNELS=512

U can find the audio_engine.ini in common\assettocorsa\system\cfg

Regards

Shaun

does a blue light not light up on your steering wheel ?
Ah, damn it, that explains it :-(

I have steering wheels turned off for cars that do not have a LCD display on them (I have already a steering wheel right in front of me).
On the real car there is no other indication that the headlights are on (like in the main dashboard or LCD )?

I like to at least include a README.TXT in the base of the distributed package with whatever instructions would be needed to get it working. Helps get entirely new users to the scene into playing with modded content with little to no barrier of entry. In this case, it should probably read:

1. Open the archive file using 7zip, WinRar, or your favorite compression extractor software.
2. Extract the contained "content" folder directly onto your "assettocorsa" directory. Default location for that installation is going to be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\"

Of course, this gets a bit more complicated if you are using Content Manager or some other form of content management if you don't want to dump someone's mod directly into your install directory. But if you are just getting started, the above should do you.

I just found a tiny issue with the fire extinguisher label texture.
When looking through the rear window towards the fire extinguisher the textures of the fire extinguisher have a dominance over the textures of rear window stickers.

I saw this when driving the #62 car. It may or may not show in other cars.

This is in no way game breaking, just a tiny issue to be sorted at some point in the future ;-)

PS - I just opened the car in Content Manager's showroom and the fire extinguisher textures will behave the same with the windshield texture of the number 62.

@Dirk Steffen We are aware of this issue, noticed it on release day, and didn't want to update the whole thing just for this. There is a couple of other tiny tiny issues, which I agree with you are not game breakers, but an update will come at a later date.

I am getting in the time period when Ginetta release the new car for 2018 specs, so I might wait until then, or might release a small update before then.

I just wanted to make sure all the "game breakers" had been found and fixed.

Regards

Shaun

Hi all,

It has been reported to me that the rear view mirror image is distorted. Attached is a image of my screen and it looks ok to me, but was wondering, if anybody else has this issue. Would like to get to the bottom of it.

Screenshot_ginetta_supercup2017_rhd_snetterton_29-11-117-19-4-3.jpg

Hi all,

It has been reported to me that the rear view mirror image is distorted. Attached is a image of my screen and it looks ok to me, but was wondering, if anybody else has this issue. Would like to get to the bottom of it.

View attachment 224517
I'm not at my PC atm to check it but in your picture it seems the mirror image is wrong in aspect ratio.
The ratio for the image high looks stretched.
But this is just related to your picture and my opinion can be wrong :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back