Ginetta SuperCup 2017

Cars Ginetta SuperCup 2017 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi
Sorry for delay, I had a loong day.:coffee:

I use gbW AE PP all default 2:00 PM in the morning it's even worst, as the sun is lower and more direct.
I tested mainly with sunny weathers, with cloudy weather is less evident.
With colored rims is also less evident, but still there.
Strong normal maps can generate static light reflections instead of "smoothly" reflect the light source, that rotate with the rim or brake disk can cause that problem.

Anyway I'm glad to help.;)

Great Shaun, my pleasure mate, this mod worth so much. :)

Thank you very much.

Thank you mate. We will go with your suggestions :thumbsup:

Coming to a Ginetta near you..soon :thumbsup:

Showroom_ginetta_supercup2017_rhd_19-9-2017-19-59-22.jpg
Showroom_ginetta_supercup2017_rhd_19-9-2017-19-59-47.jpg

So just to confirm, what has been done thus far.....

Mirror angle - Fixed
Added Wiring and extra's to passenger foot well
Added third pedal
Fixed brake and wheel textures and blur - Thank you of @Alman
Added extra Ventilation holes on the rear window (some have them some don't) but look smart

Hi, there is a little gap in the graphical rpm meter, at around 4750rpm and only when releasing the throttle.
This is really an insignificant issue, anyway maybe you want to fix it in a future update.

Thank you for this high quality mod!

Can I ask you all, does anybody use a Logitech G920 and experiencing any problems with the Ginetta?

I only ask, as a friend of mine ( that was testing for me ) never had any previous problems, then just over night, he gets this issue. AC Cars work fine, it's just the Ginetta, but nobody else has reported this issue.

Last edited:
@FedericoF That is a great video, but @ears I never understand why people short shift so often in Ginetta, take it to the limits, it's meant to be treated like that LOL..

Even Automatic gear box is not set to short shift that short?

Here is the link you need for Oulton Park and Snetterton.
<Snip> - Please don't link to external downloads - mod

Last edited by a moderator:
@FedericoF That is a great video, but @ears I never understand why people short shift so often in Ginetta, take it to the limits, it's meant to be treated like that LOL..

Even Automatic gear box is not set to short shift that short?

About short shifting .. maybe people preserve fuel and engine :whistling: .... or maybe we are turbo - diesel addicted in the real life :roflmao:

Anyway .. great video Ears!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back