Formula Student UCM 2016

Cars Formula Student UCM 2016 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Livery here guys :)
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ucm-2016-formula-student-ferrari-livery.19303/
preview.jpg

there 1 color on the tires but the PSD is there with other colors but they will require scaling to 104% the pirelli and p_zero :)

After seeing this I just couldn't resist... :roflmao::roflmao:
39828843222_532803aa5a_o.jpg

Thanks for the car Gary, I enjoyed driving it around VIR Patriot. BTW the RWD setting seems to have half the power, is there a motor driving each wheel or something?

Thanks for the car Gary, I enjoyed driving it around VIR Patriot. BTW the RWD setting seems to have half the power, is there a motor driving each wheel or something?
Thats exactly right. Take a look, one at each corner :) The RWD mode is just for fun (can be used for energy saving), but really there is not enough power to do anything silly.

Thats exactly right. Take a look, one at each corner :) The RWD mode is just for fun (can be used for energy saving), but really there is not enough power to do anything silly.
Ok thanks, that was the only thing I could think of other than a bug. I really shouldn't like this car, high downforce cars always seem the least enjoyable to me. Not the case with this odd ball, it's a proper little go-kart!

Come on guys get your skinning hats on we need a full grid!!
ca55c5529751fcba8146271d21abce59.jpg
Challenge accepted..... (W.I.P.)

Took about 15 mins to get this logo lined up over the seam!! Nudge, save, check, nudge, save, check, rotate, nudge, etc, etc :geek:

I think thats about as close as I'm going to get without spending hours at it! Don't think it would have been any easier in 3D either. Think this will be the worst bit... the rest should be more straightforward hopefully :laugh:

P.S. This would be really difficult without the skin editing mode of content manager!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.