Formula Student UCM 2016

Cars Formula Student UCM 2016 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, problem finally solved:
- removed the car
- downloaded and installed it again
- tried it and still no FFB...
- played a bit with FFB clip app and enabling / disabling Dynamic setting suddenly triggered the FFB.
It's great now. No idea what the exact issue was, (I was already blaming Win10 update :D)
All good now, thanks.;)
Well after the W10 updates last night I started AC on steam , and it initialised a first time installation setup of the game so odd :D

Anyone dared to do a Nordschleife run yet? :roflmao: Not something I ever tried tbh, though at a guess I reckon it could do it somewhere between 9 and 10 mins, flat out almost everywhere :D

Actually, not even sure it has enough energy to complete a full lap!? :roflmao:

Last edited:
Anyone dared to do a Nordschleife run yet? :roflmao: Not something I ever tried tbh, though at a guess I reckon it could do it somewhere between 9 and 10 mins, flat out almost everywhere :D

Actually, not even sure it has enough energy to complete a full lap!? :roflmao:
Maybe race the transit that supposed to be a 10minute lap :p

Can't wait to try this!
Gonna join the fsae team of my local university.
LINK to their page :)
Maybe if I practice enough with this car they let me drive it at some point :p:cool:

Thank you so much for releasing this for the public! I'll give it a rating when I did the Nordschleife lap, lol :roflmao:

Maybe race the transit that supposed to be a 10minute lap :p
Ooh, just tried it myself - this could be a good challenge actually. Not with the Transit, thats too slow (would be way longer than 10 mins on the full Nords anyway), but with the energy usage...

Just did a full Nords lap, though I could see i was unlikely to finish due to the energy running out, so along the Dottinger Hohe Straight I put it into RWD mode which uses only 2 of the motors, and therefore reduces consumption. I made it across the line with 0% energy, having ran out just meters before.

Time was a 9:05, but that was going much slower along the main straight. I reckon by being clever with energy, lift/coast in strategic places you could get a much better time out of it wihtout having to crawl along the Dottinger Hohe Straight.

I have visions now in my mind Gary at home inside 3DS Max shuving the formula car in the back of the transit :roflmao::roflmao:

I have visions now in my mind Gary at home inside 3DS Max shuving the formula car in the back of the transit :roflmao::roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Might need to take a run up!

6UdrJ0Eh.jpg

wPLM6JHh.jpg

Is there a way to change some values for unlimited battery? :p
If so, maybe better pm me. No need to make these public then :)
Would love to give it a full on Nordschleife lap! :D

The transit thing is hilarious :roflmao:

Is there a way to change some values for unlimited battery? :p
If so, maybe better pm me. No need to make these public then :)
Would love to give it a full on Nordschleife lap! :D

The transit thing is hilarious :roflmao:

Nah it is possible to complete the full lap, you just have to manage the energy properly. I quite like the idea of that, those who can manage it more strategically can achieve the best laptime.

Nah it is possible to complete the full lap, you just have to manage the energy properly. I quite like the idea of that, those who can manage it more strategically can achieve the best laptime.
Yeah its perfect , a challenge to see who can get the fastest lap in one go while conserving energy , sounds perfect :D

j2V3I6P.jpg

Many thanks to all involved for this little fun car :thumbsup: So much fun at Nords (not at the track but at the parking lots) :D:D:D
The battery is just enought for one lap bridge to gantry :ninja:
Its a pleasure for close racing on smaller tracks

Just nickpicking:
- a lot of flickering at the rpm gauge at nords
- there should be a little gap between the numbers of speed and the word speed

Great work and thanks again :inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back