Cars Ford Transit 2005 (WIP)

dVYcIQkh.jpg
Where you do this screenshots?
I'll quote myself from earlier:

I don't :D I'm not doing the analysis, I wouldn't know where to start! I think its OpenFoam(?)

I reckon I'll download this when it's released, drive it once, think it's really slow and never drive it again.
I don't think so yet. With the Mazda MX-5 you too notice practically no movement but the sensation of speed is much bigger, you can really throw it around. And if it still is too slow there are the S1/S2 versions for you. ;)

I reckon I'll download this when it's released, drive it once, think it's really slow and never drive it again.

Now I'm going to drink some tea... *drinks*.... .....*still drinking, very nice tea*.... and now I'm going to finish this sentence.

@garyjpaterson I have some questions regarding the physics.

Will it roll ? And, will it be much slower than Miata, with a four girls in it ? (in Miata, I understand there could fit much more girls in Transit, but this time Miata would need additional weight) :D

Looking very much for your future projects to get released, I was very surprised by Dallara, it is great. 10/10

This guy needs more love :/
Who are you talking about? If it is me, you've wasted months designing a car most AC users will drive once. It is a pointless exercise. You could have modelled so many more useful cars in that time.

The RSS guys have designed and sold so many 2017 F1 cars, they must have made so much money. And everyone who has downloaded it, loves the car.

You have spent months replicating a novelty van. The joke is very much on you, you have wasted your time.

Who are you talking about? If it is me, you've wasted months designing a car most AC users will drive once. It is a pointless exercise. You could have modelled so many more useful cars in that time.

The RSS guys have designed and sold so many 2017 F1 cars, they must have made so much money. And everyone who has downloaded it, loves the car.

You have spent months replicating a novelty van. The joke is very much on you, you have wasted your time.
I don´t think that it was his goal to get the most amount of money or downloads per time invested.
@Fat-Alfie chose the track because nobody can judge him if his work was good or not. @garyjpaterson chose this van I think as a fun project. What have you produced? Now stop arguing because you are holding of gary from spending valuable time on modding!
Edit: @LilSki did choose an unpopular track too.

Last edited:
Just look at this guys post #1. Obviously came as a troll, and goes on with his weird mission. You came here just to make mess. I hope @Kenny Paton staff will clean this thread, and give you are warning for being toxic and setting up unnecessary, pointless drama everywhere. Get a life, and manage your time better instead of telling everyone what to do.

Well, and there are still people like me that did not download that F1 car. Or any Formula car. I do still love taking out that old Kutch 2000SL car for spin from time to time tho, a "fantasy" project just like the Dallara. Tastes are different, and it's down to us to decide what to "waste our time on". If you're after generating click numbers and feeding the masses this is the wrong hobby for you.

You ever stop to think people mod what they want and could care less what other people think? That is how I work anyway. Suggestions can be great and all but at the end of the day I build what I want and Gary apparently thinks the exact same way.

Smells like the great "PeterCollins" or "REM1976" has returned.

Sounds to me like someone got let out of school early and got bored :rolleyes: Or his mum's confiscated his X-Box :rolleyes:

Ahh, I remember being 12 years old, too ;)

(Oops, I just rolled my eyes again @RayDarcy - sorry if I offended you... again :D)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back