Cars Ford Transit 2005 (WIP)

A bit off topic but where can I find the black showroom (used for the preview picture)? The one I got from here just crashes every time I try and load it.

Another quick in game shot:

Screenshot_ford_transit_ks_silverstone_28-7-118-0-1-57.jpg

Thanks,
Iain.

Number plates have been updated, added selection icons and cleaned everything up. Basically ready for release but I still cannot find a working black showroom to make the vehicle preview pictures. Can anyone advise?

Thanks,
Iain.

Number plates have been updated, added selection icons and cleaned everything up. Basically ready for release but I still cannot find a working black showroom to make the vehicle preview pictures. Can anyone advise?

Thanks,
Iain.
Do you use Content Manager? If so it does it automatically to match Kunos style previews.

Big shout out and thanks to
hal4000
for my bit of nostalgia.
You're welcome mate, must have been the easiest job ever hehe...
But does look surprisingly good in that screen.
Here's a WIP shot of the other one:

Showroom_ford_transit_4_7_2018_15_7_14.jpg

Just need to align the front part of the stripes.
And of course I need a proper vector for the logo.
If there's anybody out there who could do me the favour to vectorize it, here's the low res jpg I used:
image_gallery.jpg

Thanks!

Relax... :roflmao: The fact that even a single person gets a single days worth of enjoyment out of it at all is good enough for me.

Thankfully I don't make these to please others, the real satisfaction is in the skills learned and the experience gained, which in this particular example was quite a lot - and I'm putting it to good use right now on some cars that will maybe be to more peoples liking.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back