For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Nah. They are just in the way and i am abit out of simracing atm. :)

Three times a day a small shot with the sim racing virus and it will come back soon'ish.

Why-Are-CRLF-Injections-Dangerous.jpg

Upvote 0
Still trying to sell a g25... Make me an offer...
Sold! Sorry, thought it was sufficiently buried in this thread but I seem to still be getting inquiries about it.
That said, I'm looking to pick up a nice(er) set of pedals to replace my csr-elite pedals. Either that or if anyone could help me replace the potentiometers and/or pcb in my elites in order to use a Hal sensor or optical encoder, I'm all ears.
Ciao

Upvote 0
SOLD - Thrustmaster T500RS - UK

Thrustmaster T500RS wheel and pedals. Excellent condition but the tab on the small plastic connector on the cable from the pedal unit has broken off. This isn't a problem as the connector fits tightly into the wheel unit and doesn't fall out.

Bought originally as a spare I've found it's not needed and funds can go towards another upgrade.

£270 including insured carriage to any non-surcharged area in the UK (delivery to surcharged areas possible but you will need to pay the difference)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thrustmaster T500RS - UK

Thrustmaster T500RS wheel and pedals. Excellent condition but the tab on the small plastic connector on the cable from the pedal unit has broken off. This isn't a problem as the connector fits tightly into the wheel unit and doesn't fall out.

Bought originally as a spare I've found it's not needed and funds can go towards another upgrade.
Are you still racing bud? You seem to be selling a lot of kit, so I'm just wondering if you have lost the bug!
£270 including insured carriage to any non-surcharged area in the UK (delivery to surcharged areas possible but you will need to pay the difference)

Upvote 0
Any US racers looking for a g27? I have 2 that im considering selling, one is almost brand new having been used 1-2 times, includes wheel shifter and pedals all factory, the second one is a g27 motor with an adapter plate/quick release, the 2nd unit comes with a Simracn wheel(one of the first) with sli-pro 5 rotaries about 12 buttons and shifter paddles (paddles.could use some.sort of spacer or maybe charlie can update them to the current paddles) 2nd unit comes with no pedals, shifter has been modified to rally style but could be included or reverted to normal.

I havent decided on prices or researched shipping.costs yet, posting here to see if there is enough interest state side.

Upvote 0
All sold apart from the T500 wheel & pedals...go on make me an offer ;)

Anthony Levene said:
Time for a spring clear out....

Thrustmaster T500 - £300 - 6 months old and in great condition with never used pedals, a barely used GT rim, and I'll chuck in a DSD adaptor that will allow you to fit most custom wheels.

Modmate's Custom F1 Wheel - £330 - An excellent modded Thrustmaster F1 wheel, also 6 months old. Read my review here. SOLD

Thrustmaster TH8 RS Shifter - £70 - yep you guessed it...only 6 months old. SOLD

Fanatec PWTS Wheel - £90 - It's time to get rid of my trusty Xbox compatible Porsche wheel. Well used but in good condition. Also included is the Shifter set. SOLD

PM me for more details or to haggle :)

Upvote 0
Hi guys!

The bills are piling up so I gotta offload my sim racing gear. Up for sale, we have the following:

ECCI 7000 wheel. Needs no introduction and built like a tank. Have never had one single issue with the wheel:

m6qa.jpg

qyy9.jpg

I am also including the following two steering wheels, each with their own set of ECCI shifter paddles:

The MOMO Team wheel:

ogjk.jpg

The MOMO 27C

jg36.jpg

Control box:

lr35.jpg

I am also throwing in a Trackstar 6000 3 pedal set:

1uvw.jpg

*IMPORTANT NOTE*....these pedals have been modified by ECCI to work with an old Logitech Driving Force EX wheel, and currently do NOT work with the ECCI 7000. You will need to buy the conversion kit from ECCI to make them work with the wheel, or you can send them in and have them do it. The pedals do NOT have any brake upgrades(no stage 2 stage 3, etc). These can be upgraded via ECCI once you send them in. Otherwise, the pedals are physically and cosmetically in immaculate condition!

CST GT Pedals loadcell and stiff brake upgrade.

585w.jpg

wxxo.jpg

Pedals work flawlessly. No issues whatsoever. As you'll notice, the reason the pedal face plates look dirty is because part of the stainless steel finish on them has rubbed off a little on the gas and brake which isn't a big deal. Otherwise these pedals are in excellent cosmetic and physical condition.

ECCI 7000 and Trackstar pedals: $2700 free immediate shipping worldwide

Wheel only, no pedals: $2300 shipped

Trackstar pedals: If anyone is interested I am willing to sell these pedals separately for $200 shipped.

CST pedals: $650 free immediate shipping worldwide

ECCI Wheel and CST pedals are a great investment. They are guaranteed to work and last a life time!

PM me.

Upvote 0
Hi,

I am selling a used hydraulic FrexGP 2-Pedal Set (the black version). It has the Hydro Brake and SimCaliper installed. The set is adjustable in any imaginable matter and very sturdy (made out of steel and is really heavy).

I will also include 2 bottles of brake fluid (silicon oil).

It has the hydraulic brake and the sim caliper installed.

FREE shipping inside the European Union. (I would ship anywhere in the world, but I would have to check pricing with the local mail office first).

Price: 590€ (or you make me any reasonable offer :cool:)

Please contact me either via PM or E-Mail: bernhard.berger(at)gmail(dot)com

Looking forward to hear from you,
Bernhard

Pictures:
kn9g.jpg

ilov.jpg

bqni.jpg

gxam.jpg

Upvote 0
Williams Type F1 Steering Wheel for Logitech G27 - UK

This is a Williams type F1 steering wheel plus details of how to modify it to fit a Logitech G27. The six buttons on the original G27 wheel are replaced by fitting 6 buttons to the Williams F1 wheel, three on each side, see photo. The modification is relatively straight forward as the G27 Shifter paddles are retained but it will involve a little soldering of cables to the switches.

The necessary switches, cables and screws are supplied with the Williams F1 wheel.

I have five of these available, 4 x Blue and 1 x Black. First come first served on colour choice.

£60 including postage within UK
(any courier surcharge for area will need to be added to the payment)

Note:
The wheel could be further modified if required as there would be room inside to fit an SLI board. The front panel could be cut to suit the SLI display and the Shift LED's could be wired to the SLI board. Additional switches could then be added if required.

Attachments

• 01 - Start.JPG
    01 - Start.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 917
  • 24 - Completed.JPG
    24 - Completed.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 852
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Williams Type F1 Steering Wheel for Logitech G27 - UK

This is a Williams type F1 steering wheel plus details of how to modify it to fit a Logitech G27. The six buttons on the original G27 wheel are replaced by fitting 6 buttons to the Williams F1 wheel, three on each side, see photo. The modification is relatively straight forward as the G27 Shifter paddles are retained but it will involve a little soldering of cables to the switches.

The necessary switches, cables and screws are supplied with the Williams F1 wheel.

I have five of these available, 4 x Blue and 1 x Black. First come first served on colour choice.

£65 including postage within UK
(any courier surcharge for area will need to be added to the payment)

Note:
The wheel could be further modified if required as there would be room inside to fit an SLI board. The front panel could be cut to suit the SLI display and the Shift LED's could be wired to the SLI board. Additional switches could then be added if required.

Thought i recognized those...
The same wheel ripped from this el cheapo X-box controller.
Looks kinda ok.. bit dated
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Williams-Joytech-Racing-Wheel-Xbox/dp/B00006ZS94

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements