For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Going to order a Fanatec CSS so selling my DSD Pro Seq Shifter. Hardly ever used as I love my TH8 and I tend to always use H shift.
Would prefer to sell in UK only due to postage. PPG or BT
£75 incl delivery

Attachments

• dsd1.jpg
    dsd1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0
SLI Pro unit

SLI-Pro Colour Coded Cable Set ( http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=200 - One of them is over used but that other has plenty of cable length. The other two smaller ones are for connecting to USB instead of the USB port on the side and connecting to extra LEDS.

SLI Pro ALU template

3 x Switches + 2 hats ( http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=..._info&cPath=69&products_id=201 )
2 x Rotary encoders + 5 hats ( http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=..._info&cPath=75&products_id=191 )
9 x buttons
5 x red buttons(not the best quality, including them since I wont use em anymore)
1 x push button with light
Sufficient multi colour set of wires( Red and Black not available thanks to my DIY skills )
3m Coiled USB cable

Looking for £90 inc postage to mainland UK. I don't mind posting to Europe if the postage charges can be shared among the parties :).
Prefer to sale as one transaction. Open to sensible offers.

.20130705_124039.jpg20130705_124058.jpg20130705_124406.jpg20130705_123922.jpg

PS: BU0836 in one of the photo is not included.

SOLD elsewhere

Upvote 0
Selling my Clubsport Pedals V1. :)
2 years old now still works perfectly fine. Offcourse because its Fanatec. ;)
100 euro when shipped to Holland (includes shipping cost)
125 euro when shipped to other European countries (includes shipping cost)

wTLLpGT.jpg

Upvote 0
SOLD

Williams F1 - Modified G27 Wheel/Shifter/Pedals - UK

Logitech G27 Wheel/Shifter and Pedals in excellent condition. As you will see from the photo's this is fitted with a modified Williams F1 steering wheel with the top three buttons on each side having the same function as those on the original G27 wheel. The G27 LED's are lost as they are behind the F1 wheel - but then they can't really be seen on the G27 anyway!. There is room inside the F1 wheel to fit an SLI board if required, where the LED's on the F1 wheel could be utilised and the display area altered to suit. This was planned for but other projects took over.

The original G27 wheel will be supplied so that you could change back if needed.
Complete with original Logitech packaging.

£250 including UK delivery to non-surcharged Post Codes. Delivery to surcharged Post Codes can be arranged if you're happy to pay the surcharge.

Attachments

• DSCF0715.JPG
    DSCF0715.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 411
Upvote 0
Bloody hell mate, they still in your possession?
I thought they would have been snapped up by now.

I would have had them, but I'm skint until i sell a Radeon HD 5870 Toxic, but with it being summer, nobody's buying atm!

I guess thats why you've still got your pedals then, huh?

I dont suppose your after one are you?

Upvote 0
I was going to put this on Ebay today, but I'm delaying that for 24hrs so that the fine folk here can have first dibs on them.

First up is a set of Fanatec CSR pedals, boxed, and hardly used.

As you can see, they are in an Almost New condition, I think I have only used them 5 times, they just weren't for me after using my G27 pedals with the Nixim Mod v2 in them.
As you can see in the picture, there is everything you need to connect the pedals to your PC, ie, a pedal decoder from breakerboards, there is a long serial cable so you can connect them to a G27 wheel, AND, there is a Leo Bodner Pedal cable, designed to give any pedal set connected to them a greater resolution.

All of these together would cost a small, (very small at that) fortune.
The price I'm asking is £65, postage included for UK deliverys only.

And then there is my old, trusty, and well used G27 wheel and pedals.
You might be able to see from the pic, that they have been used just about every day, apart from the times I had to recover from operations and couldn't physically use them. They have scrapes, a dint here and there and they also have a slightly nipped wire, which was easy to repair.

The pedal base with the G27 has a slight crack, but isnt anything near a major problem, it hasnt gotten any worse since it happened, ages ago.

£200 for the G27 and the Wheelstand Pro. Due to the shear size of this, its going to have to be, Buyer Collects Only!

Peace Out, and happy buying!

Upvote 0
G27 brake pedal with ap electrix load cell mod!
The load cell works perfectly and it come with the G27 brake pedal, so you don't have to install it! all you have to do is to connect the 3 wires of the original G27 brake to the load cell!
I'm shipping it from Israel.
Price; 70$ + shipping(I think 15-20$ with EMS postal service).
The mode is great, specially with pc sim and I sell it, because I get the TSS brake mode!
udbl.jpg

p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%