For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

CST pedals wanted!

Does anyone have a set of CST Pedals they want to sell? (3 pedal set)
I need 2 sets for my FD301 machines.
It can also be the five star simulations version.

Preferably they should be with the new brake upgrade (compressed rubber) and higher resolution load Cell.

Upvote 0
I've got a few wheel and pedal sets that I need to get rid of. First is a Momo Force(the red one with metal paddles), very good condition, not much wear on the wheel, $75. Second is a Xbox360 wireless force feedback wheel. Like new, used only a handfull of times untill I got my CSR. $50. Last is a Logitech G27, almost new, bought it to play GT6. $200. None of these prices are firm, so make an offer if you'd like. I'm in the US. Pics can be uploaded or emailed if requested.

Upvote 0
Dear Folks,

I have a MANU-Factory 48V mod for the Frex TypeG wheels for sale (G27 PCB), incl. 48V power supply and casing.

It's hardly used (only 1-2 hours) as I just wanted to experiment on my old Mk1. I did manage to get it to work with my Mk1 and a Teensy 2.0 board in between to emulate the calibration (the Mk1 encoder is incompatible to the G25/G27 PCBs as it doesn't calibrate naturally without some help from the teensy).

The 48V Mod is designed to work with TypeG Frex wheels (and encoders) and that job it does beautifully and wihout any problems at all.

Official Website:
http://www.manu-factory.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=22

I paid 350 EUR incl. Shipping + 100EUR for the G27PCB, so a total of 450EUR for the mod.

Price:
300EUR + Shipping Worldwide (free shipping within the EU mainland), whole package
250EUR + Shipping Worldwide without the PSU (you'll ned another PSU if you don't have 220/230V in your country)

Price is a suggestion and I'm open for suggestions. First reasonable bid wins.

Reason to sell:
I quickly moved on to my own DIY servo project and don't need it anymore. I had it in my glass box for display in my living room, but I finally need some space :D)

PS: I also have some Mk1 spare parts to sell:
* Mk1 Ballscrew and support bearing, hardly used, about 20h on it (50% off todays (2014-06-23) new price at Frex) + Shipping
* Mk1 Clutch Coupling (50% off like above)

Please Contact me for offers or further information:
* PM
* E-Mail: bernhard.berger@gmail.com (preferred as my inbox is in a ongoing state of beeing maxxed out)

regards,
Bernhard

Upvote 0
Time to quote myself here:

The T500 rim is still for sale, pictures on previous page.

Also:
2hojmz9.jpg

11 NKK pushbuttons including various caps and guards
70mm quickrelease

Carbonmods mold making kit, complete, never opened...
mould-making-kit.jpg

Some plugs for Ferrari 2011 wheel, not finished

The rim has been fixed and tested, sucks to admit, but on a desk setup, it is just not what I expected. This one deserves to be in a proper rig...

fof7so.jpg

29vcggy.jpg

The g27 does come with the original wheel and shifters. I can also throw in a battered
300m Sparco in there if you would like. I find it difficult putting a price on this, just make me offers. Everytime I come up with something people always find it too high...

Again, Dutch buyers are preferred because of shipping arrangements.

Upvote 0
And the clear-out continues..

I designed and manufactured a mounting and shifting system for my Sparco steering wheel. It is meant to work with a formula style quick release (three holes) so it can be mounted to any wheel system. However, with some spacers and longer hext bolts, this can be hard mounted to for example the g27 quite easily.

This design has been assembled and tested before, and is currently still in use by my brother without fail. He was especially fond of the crisp shitting action, if you use NKK switches in there, you will know you hit that gear change.

2zemjro.jpg

biphs3.jpg

fxrxp0.jpg

It does come with all the nuts, bolts, washers and springs for assembly. Electronics and Sparco Wheel not included, unless you want them to be.

No clue what this is worth so you decide for yourself, offers through PM.

Electronics posted before, quickrelease, G27 and F1 rim, all still up for sale. Need to get rid of that as quickly as possible, got a CSW which is waiting for a rim here :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back