For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Hi I am upgrading from Fanatec CSR wheel and pedals set to the Fanatec Club Sport Wheel.
So my CSR set is for sale.
Its 2 years old and I am a regular user but its all in good clean condition and working perfectly.
The fans got a bit noisy whilst under warranty so it was shipped to Fanatec service in UK and has new fans installed and shift sensors too for good measure.

I'm thinking £150 or equivalent in Euro (175). That save approx £100 on new ones I think if del is factored in.
I prob wont accept less as I would keep the wheel for possible Xbox use. This wheel is good for all platforms.
Thanks
Location Cardiff

Upvote 0
@skynet83, I have tinnitus for years you will learn to live with it comes & goes. You may not have any for days then it kicks back in, I've found that if you try to blank it out you can. Distract yourself from it with an activity like sim racing :)you I'll forget it's there,studies have proved this.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 166348

@skynet83, I have tinnitus for years you will learn to live with it comes & goes. You may not have any for days then it kicks back in, I've found that if you try to blank it out you can. Distract yourself from it with an activity like sim racing :)you I'll forget it's there,studies have proved this.

Thanks Paul, i have learned to live with it already after 6months or so, but unfortunately it is aggravated by something in my computer or monitor, aswell as tv's and battery chargers amongst other things. Also i get short sighted when doing long sessions in front of a monitor and it takes a week or so of avoiding computers for my eyes to go back to normal. Im passionate about Karting so i want to look after my eyes as well as keep away from comps/monitors so it makes sense to sell my rig and buy a nice Kart.

Upvote 0
I once read a testimony where the guy with tinitus said that leaving the computer on helped him to go to sleep as the noise would distract from the constant beep in his ears and it wasn't to loud to make the beep sound worse

Upvote 0
The T500 rim is still for sale, pictures on previous page.

Also:
2hojmz9.jpg

11 NKK pushbuttons including various caps and guards
70mm quickrelease

Carbonmods mold making kit, complete, never opened...
mould-making-kit.jpg

Some plugs for Ferrari 2011 wheel, not finished

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looking to swap my T500rs original GT rim for a TM GTE 458 Italia rim. In very good condition as I've mostly been playing with my F1 addon rim. Based in Ireland but can ship to the UK if needed.

If I can't get a swap I'll sell it so make an offer if you are interested. Cheers.

Upvote 0
Selling gaming rigs.

I have 2 gaming rigs I am looking to sell. One I have setup fully, the other is just sitting there. I really need the space and the cash as my wife and I have just had our first child and diapers are not cheap!

Due to the weight, the frames are pickup only, everything else I can ship.

So, we have:

2 x ECCI Trackstar 6000
2 x Buttkicker
1 x Sim-Gear Lightning SST with shifter stick separate
1 x Sim-Gear Lightning SST with shifter stick partially screwed in
3 x Rigs with Built-in Logitech Surround Sound speakers.
1 x PC with working game

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/mthenshaw/library/?sort=3&page=1

I also have a second PC that is just for parts and a server to link the machines together.

Please contact for more info. I can take a video of it all working and put that on youtube if you need to see it.

Upvote 0
Selling gaming rigs.

I have 2 gaming rigs I am looking to sell. One I have setup fully, the other is just sitting there. I really need the space and the cash as my wife and I have just had our first child and diapers are not cheap!

Due to the weight, the frames are pickup only, everything else I can ship.

So, we have:

2 x ECCI Trackstar 6000
2 x Buttkicker
1 x Sim-Gear Lightning SST with shifter stick separate
1 x Sim-Gear Lightning SST with shifter stick partially screwed in
3 x Rigs with Built-in Logitech Surround Sound speakers.
1 x PC with working game

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/mthenshaw/library/?sort=3&page=1

I also have a second PC that is just for parts and a server to link the machines together.

Please contact for more info. I can take a video of it all working and put that on youtube if you need to see it.

Upvote 0
Derek Speare Designs Pro Sequential Gear Selector

Plug and play via usb (cable included) and features three strong mounting points (hex key also included), rock solid metal construction and mechanism, feels like it came out of a real GT racing machine.

I bought this from a fellow member here but never got round to using it since my desk isn't up to the task of mounting this beast.

There is a small nick near the top right mounting bolt in pic 1 which was there when I received it but it could be covered when mounted anyway. Otherwise it's in as new condition.
SOLD

TdsCHhI.jpg
D4hTbgk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Logitech G25 for sale

Modded wheel, Base original - Custom wheel and 2 custom buttons.
Modded Pedals - Rubber in brake spring for progressive brake.
Standard unmodded Shifter - Completely Original

I bought the set as a backup to my own but ill probably upgrade to fanatec or thrustmaster eventually so no point me having 2 of these around.

the custom wheel is fairly decent, still fairly rough but very usable, the 2 standard g25 buttons have been replaced by knitter type buttons, the rest are fake buttons, the wheel shape and buttons where done when i bought it, i tarted it up a bit with a spray paint and some stickers.

please only buy if you realise this is a modded set, you will be getting an unmodded base with modded wheel, the standard pedal set with modded brake and a full standard shifter unit.

all in good working order.

£100 + £18 delivery uk only.

thanks

SOLD!!

Upvote 0
Sim-Gear Lightning SST Shifter for sale on eBay

See listing - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131208747604?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• The Lightning SST™ was engineered specifically for simulation racing
  • This shifter uses a real ball & socket design and provide a reassuring 'click' for gear selection
  • Offers a true H-style gate pattern with 8 gear positions
  • It also has the return to centre manufacturer upgrade spring fitted
  • Ready out of the box with complete plug ‘n play USB windows compatibility
  • Check out this review by Doug Meyer - click here
  • This is in used condition so there are slight scratches
  • Delivery is included - be aware this a heavy, robust bit of kit!
THIS IS NOW SOLD, THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back