For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Guys,
I recently had the opportunity to buy a G27 direct from Logitech at a very reasonable price. The box is open as the tab has ripped away in transit but the wheel and pedals are in Brand New Condition. Arrived at my house on Thursday 15th August.

I have not removed anything from the packaging so as to retain the "newness" but I have taken photos as below inside the box.

Asking £185 within the Uk with free postage.

Some Photos:
Delivery Box:
full-3195-63877-2013_08_18_09.49.20.jpg

Product Box:
full-3195-63878-2013_08_18_09.51.12.jpg

Inside the box: Note, all still unopened in wrappers:
full-3195-63880-2013_08_18_09.51.31.jpg

PM me if you are interested.

Upvote 0
Wheel stand pro for sale
EVGA geforce gtx 660ti 3gb memroy for sale

2 modems for sale very very cheap 10 quid each +pp
Cisco linksy wag 160n
Cisco linksy waw 120n (never been used)

pm me for details and pictures

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DESPERATELY Need Logitech G25 or G27 PEDALS ONLY

anyone?
G25 wheel parts:

I have the following items for sale:

Logitech G25 wheel rim

Paddle shifter assembly (will include the paddle shifter circuit board)

Two 24V power supplies for Logitech G25; one is the original 1.75A; the other (never used is an AC Adapter 24V 3:0 A)

One used force feedback motor with optical sensor (runs smooth and without vibration)

The other is noisy. Had carbon build up in stator, resistance went to 22 Ohm, burned Mosfet.

Main circuit board is shot; mosfet, fuse blown.

G25 pedals (SOLD)
g25 h shifter.

The shifter has seen very little use, because I ran mostly F1, GP2, and prototypes, using the paddle shifter.

Pedals and shifter were working perfectly before wheel stopped calibrating.

The remaining material, steering wheel cover and base, steering wheel support, FFB motor mount will be thrown in, if there is interest.
Please email me if you are interested.
Where are you located? I live in Portland, OR.
Hmaia
hsmaia@mail.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0
G27 brake pedal with ap electrix load cell mod!
The load cell works perfectly and it come with the G27 brake pedal, so you don't have to install it! all you have to do is to connect the 3 wires of the original G27 brake to the load cell!
I'm shipping it from Israel.

Price; 70$ + shipping(I think 15-20$ with EMS postal service).
The mode is great, specially with pc sim and I sell it, because I get the TSS brake mode!
udbl.jpg

p
Do you sold it? I'd like to take it

Upvote 0
Hi there, I have no time for sim racing anymore unfortunately so I have a few things up for sale at really good deals.

Playseat with Logitech g27 and pedals. Looking for £ or you pay for courier but make me a sensible offer.

G27 SOLD. playseat there still, first £50 + postage secures.

Fanatec csr wheel and csr pedals with Porsche shifters. Great condition. Would like £170 collected but make me an offer.

Also butt kicker gamer 2 been used once. Looking for Sold pending payment on Wednesday .

Not really got the time for postage.

Everything located in Fife Scotland.

Make me an offer as everything must go.

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Gary. "collect only" will always severely restrict the number of people that may be interested. You could offer a courier collection arranged for by the buyer if you were prepared to package the items safely.
Just a thought.

Upvote 0
Hi Gary. Sorry, not interested in your kit as I have a cockpit - see my Avatar. Just trying to help you out. Hopefully someone might get in touch with you if they know that courier transport may be possible.
Good luck

Upvote 0
PS3 320GB (Model #: CECH-2503B), Immaculate condition, hardly used, 2 Controllers + 1 Move Controller + Charger Base + Gun + Camera + 8 Games inc Fifa 12, Shift2, Driver San Fransico. Sure I have the box and books as well.

Looking for £130 + Postage

Upvote 0
For Sale.
In Hitchin (SG4)
Collection preferred, but happy to box up.

Pm me to talk.

Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V2. – Boxed.
1 Month old
£220 + p&p.

T500RS – Boxed.
The wheel i have used, the pedals i didn't even take out of the box.
Box is old and battered the items are pristine.
£300 + p&p.

T500RS Load Cell Pedals
£120 + p&p

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals