1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

For Sale / swaps

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Dave Stephenson, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

2. Item has been sold!

3. This thing has to go!

4. Katsushika Matsumoto

Katsushika Matsumoto
    Premium Member

Timon that's a coincidence I just mailed you via Marktplaats inquiring if the cockpit is still available :)
    I send you a pm (via this forum), just to make sure :)

5. Great Katshushika,

I just replied by mail. :D

Thanks

6. Had some good interest, but still for sale atm

7. FOR SALE: Thrustmaster F430 FFB Wheel and Pedal Set! US & Canada!

I have an OPEN BOX Thrustmaster F430 FFB wheel and pedal set for sale. I bought a set and the box came damaged and Thrustmaster sent me out another one. I then found an awesome deal on a G27 so I bought that. Since then I put one F430 wheel away and let my brother use one. He never used it so I am selling it.

No signs of wear at all. The only thing I did was open it up and lubricate the gears because I am meticulous about the care of things. I used only a little bit of powdered graphite to do so. Everything went back together nice and easy, like it was never opened.

It is an awesome wheel and pedals for beginners. There is a review online that Sim Racing Tonight did on it. It is better than a Logitech Momo by far. Pedals feel loads better.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$70 + Shipping anywhere Con. US. $10 more to CANADA

8. Yes but this wheel is comparable/better than the Momo easily. Even InsideSimRacing reviewed it.

9. Nah, sorry, I meant to say that's a great price :). That wheel over here is close to $200...
    Sweet deal for sure, too bad it's USA/Canada only.

$70 in Croatia would get you the wheel I mentioned above, which is crap, TBH :D

10. Ah I see. Around here you can get it around 120 and then shipping. It just probably would not be worth it to ship it out to other countries shipping is so high.

11. Still for sale

12. Also interesting in trading for a netbook or laptop. 11-13 inch.

13. WTB: Broken G25 or G27

I am looking to buy a broken g25 or g27 with or without pedals and shifter or anything else. I just need it as a donor for a project without having to take down my g27.

I am in the US. Can make immediate payment through PayPal.

evan.madore@gmail.com

14. Still for sale! cockpit is sitting here doing nothing, yeah shining a bit :cool:

15. item has been sold!

16. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Seeing as no interest here I will be advertising it somewhere else.

Attached Files:

17. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Here is a link to a video of it running.

18. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Okay Guys!

This is the place for all your 'For Sale' items etc

19. Wouldn't it be much easier to make a "for sale/swap" subforum? That way everyone's listing is organized into its own uncluttered thread?

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.