Can you say this for sure? I believe he could deliver the title in the Ferrari that Vettle keeps spinning. Lewis is well on his way to becoming the greatest. Max was awesome today did really well to hold of Lewis but why would Lewis risk it all against Max? Stupid comment from typical Lewis haters, i never used to be too keen on him but never denied his talent... But all the hate he gets is unjustified and I would be the same if half of the public acted like this. So now I consider myself a Lewis fan he's a living legend very probably better than all before him. You are witnesses to greatness so may as well enjoy it now because in 50 years he will still be regarded as the best and you'll all be talking about this era.

That Ferrari has only come on song this season remember and no way is it a better race car than the Merc......
But a Lewis fanboy will be a Lewis fanboy.... are you like the rest of them who found him via instagram first then started watching the races? Genuine question...

If Lewis had remained at McLaren and not gone to Merc he would not have won a race let alone WDC!! ................F A C T.....

That Ferrari has only come on song this season remember and no way is it a better race car than the Merc......
But a Lewis fanboy will be a Lewis fanboy.... are you like the rest of them who found him via instagram first then started watching the races? Genuine question...

If Lewis had remained at McLaren and not gone to Merc he would not have won a race let alone WDC!! ................F A C T.....

Yepp but Lewis is very good at important times in the season. Vettel not!
That makes Lewis a real champion! FACT

Well that's just your opinion. I've seen evidence this season, and last for that matter, that made me think that for a substantial number of races the Ferrari was simply the faster car in dry conditions. In some cases by quite a margin.

For me, after Spa, the season looked over with Ferrari cruising.

If Michael Schumacher had spent his entire season at Minardi then he would not have won a race or a WDC. If Vettel had not driven for Red Bull between 2009 and 2012 he would not have won any WDCs. If Fernando Alonso had driven for McLaren between 2015 and 2018 he would not have ... oh wait.

What's your point?

It amuses me that the people who shout things like 'fanboy' and 'bias' the loudest are often, well, throwing stones from the most fragile of glass houses.

Did anyone else watch Kimi win and think that maybe Ferrari had been backing the wrong horse? :unsure:
Im long time Kimi fan.....Ferrari didnt back the wrong horse but they should have played fair between them. Mybe that constructors title would look different by now. They took at least 4 wins from Kimi over the last 2 seasons. Im just glad he got a win before he heads off.

Did anyone else watch Kimi win and think that maybe Ferrari had been backing the wrong horse? :unsure:
I think the problem is Ferrari didn't back any horse because Kimi wouldn't really play ball with that idea. I have doubts they really explained to Kimi that Vettel was number one, I can just imagine them being afraid of making any demands of Kimi.

But over all Vettel did better, he was the driver to back and he was really let down by Ferrari not being able to put up that two car fight to Mercedes. Hamilton had Bottas supporting him, I don't think Vettel really had the same level of support. A lot of errors on the part of the Ferrari team, plus errors from Vettel himself meant Ferrari lost out on the championship.

Most professional sports aren't about skill level, they all have superior skills. It's about being perfect and not making mistakes. When you make mistakes you lose ground to the people not making mistakes. Hamilton simply made the least mistakes.

And now everybody take a pencil and paper and make a nice drawing of your favorite driver. And when you are finished, you hang the drawing above your bed so you sleep well.

Actually I found him via his clothing line and wowwweee that stuff is so anti chafing, his underpants have a red 4 on each butt cheek and a big stiff number 1 up front, hail King Lewis and his wonderful underpants. Lewis (the driver not just under pant genius) shows time and time again that he is the best and all your fake facts change nothing so stick with your singularly talented drivers mine make pants baby, kisses the Lewis photo in my wallet, goodnight. I have a FACT (I mean an actual fact not a non- fact that means nothing more because you put the word fact in front of it) Lewis will soon have 5 world titles. ;)

Well that's just your opinion. I've seen evidence this season, and last for that matter, that made me think that for a substantial number of races the Ferrari was simply the faster car in dry conditions. In some cases by quite a margin.
I agree mostly with this paragraph. Could you just explain quickly this bolded part?
Thanks

I agree mostly with this paragraph. Could you just explain quickly this bolded part?
Thanks

Hello - yep - I just meant that in some cases it seemed that the advantage Ferrari had over Mercedes was quite large - more than could be made up for by driving talent, for example.

Although I'd probably list Monza amongst them...

Hello - yep - I just meant that in some cases it seemed that the advantage Ferrari had over Mercedes was quite large - more than could be made up for by driving talent, for example.

Although I'd probably list Monza amongst them...

The car was maybe sometimes better than the rocketship mercedes.. but Vettel makes to much faults. What the difference made. And Lewis is better in overtakes.... yesterday big problems to overtake Ricardo. Vettel makes to much mistakes!

Vote for both MV & KR.
Vettelle and Hamilton have got to be in any top 15 all time list; this year though SV, by his own admission, hasn't done quite well enough. Just a bad second half of the season - all drivers have them. Will do better next year for sure.
Not one of LHs greatest races yesterday - was very cautious and who can blame that. Already shown some excellent racing this year, so nothing to prove on that front.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 90 90.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 33.3%