Good interesting discussion. they would have to make a thread for this on racedepartment...
I believe

Sometimes is the car not better dan the driver... Like Senna in the Tolemann or Lotus
or Senna`s MP4/8 1993 customers ford.. and not only Donnington :)

Sometimes the car is a far better than the driver... Damon Hill.. Jacques Villeneuve for
example with the wiliams Renault. It was for years the best car vs the Benetton from Schumacher.

You need to tell me where the vitriol is in that?
You don't get to be in F1 by not investing a lot of cash. FACT
So most drivers are there due to cash mainly, hell good drivers get dropped over drivers with more cash, connections etc...
Senna was no different, FACT, rich parents and just like Maldonardo had the backing of his country...(when many people were dirt poor and neglected by the state....in fairness to Senna he carried some guilt over this and did great charity work)

And Lewis does like to pretend he was from the mean streets.... when in truth he is a middle class kid from Stevenage..... you did know he is British right? He may talk like a Yank but he really isn't..

Good interesting discussion. they would have to make a thread for this on racedepartment...
I believe

Sometimes is the car not better dan the driver... Like Senna in the Tolemann or Lotus
or Senna`s MP4/8 1993 customers ford.. and not only Donnington :)

Sometimes the car is a far better than the driver... Damon Hill.. Jacques Villeneuve for
example with the wiliams Renault. It was for years the best car vs the Benetton from Schumacher.

Tolman is a fair shout, wet track plus loads dropped out and Monaco is a freak track.

You need to tell me where the vitriol is in that?
You don't get to be in F1 by not investing a lot of cash. FACT
So most drivers are there due to cash mainly, hell good drivers get dropped over drivers with more cash, connections etc...
Senna was no different, FACT, rich parents and just like Maldonardo had the backing of his country...(when many people were dirt poor and neglected by the state....in fairness to Senna he carried some guilt over this and did great charity work)

And Lewis does like to pretend he was from the mean streets.... when in truth he is a middle class kid from Stevenage..... you did know he is British right? He may talk like a Yank but he really isn't..

Vitriolic definition: filled with bitter criticism or malice.

Your criticism of the drivers seems pretty bitter to me.

Big difference in figures than we have here.......

Racedepartment sim racers

1. Kimi Raikkonen
    315 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. *
    Max Verstappen
    164 vote(s)
    31.2%

capture(2).png

Unfortunately, because there are some VERY opinionated MV fans on this forum, who are insistent that he can do no wrong, that he is the messiah, the chosen one of Formula 1, I find it almost impossible to vote for him in a pole like this - sad but true :whistling:

Unfortunately, because there are some VERY opinionated MV fans on this forum, who are insistent that he can do no wrong, that he is the messiah, the chosen one of Formula 1, I find it almost impossible to vote for him in a pole like this - sad but true :whistling:

And always people complain about Max like you!
Blind for his talent :whistling:

Or afraid??

For the new generation?

Vitriolic definition: filled with bitter criticism or malice.

Your criticism of the drivers seems pretty bitter to me.

Well you must be a snowflake then, easily offended.....

The idea that a person who from the age of 5 has been racing karts then lower formula's then gets into an F1 car and we are somehow meant to be in awe of the simply being able to get the car around a track is demented....
Plenty of footage on youtube of 'normal' people driving F1 cars perfectly fine around a track without the decades of karting and lower formula...
And with Stroll the opportunities he has had, well, he really should be better than he is and one day most likely will get in the right car with a compliant team mate and could start wining races...
I don't hero worship any of them, frankly if to you that makes me a terrible bitter person then, really, so what mate?
I don't know you, you mean nadda to me.... being offended is your problem not mine...

Max fans just respond on people like you, why can the dutch not be a great fan?, We are not used to have a driver like him, ex F1 drivers see his talent, you don't of won't!

I see his mistakes, like Vettel, Stroll, etc,............, But I don't burn anyone down, thats the diffence between you and me!

Yepp agree! Its more the Max Hate @ Troll

Reason....? Because Max is World championship matirial. What you want to say... ? And what is your statement there is nothing to say :whistling: 20 years old fast like hell..... strong mind in all the media bla...... bla... bla..............bla........ Vettel in 30 and Make more mistakes than Max!:roflmao::sneaky::whistling:

Yepp agree! Its more the Max Hate @ Troll

Reason....? Because Max is World championship matirial. What you want to say... ? And what is your statement there is nothing to say :whistling: 20 years old fast like hell..... strong mind in all the media bla...... bla... bla..............bla........ Vettel in 30 and Make more mistakes than Max!:roflmao::sneaky::whistling:

Reason? Because Max is massively overhyped by people like you and people like me are bored of it.

All ex formula one drivers praise him. Most every race With all experience they have about formula 1 racing.... Brundle... Andretti.... Hakinnen... Lauda...Webber...the list is long

Who and what are you to say?

Also afraid about Max?

Max makes the Formula one exited. What I say before new generation is coming. Ocon, Max, Leclerc Maybe to admit.

Very strange these Max discussions, even after his outstanding race in Austin.
Some still forget his 22 podiums, at An age Hamilton had'nt even seen a F1 car!
A great start in F1, and much to come.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea