May I ask thos who voted for Vettel...., WHY??????
Guy gets a 3 place grid penalty, then loses the quali with the fastest car, then spins yet again in the first lap...
What a disgrace that he has 4 titles, and mentioned together with names like Senna, Prost, Msc, Clark, Fangio, Hamilton....
YOKE!!!

Kimi, the state of his tyres speaks a lot, then ferstapen for being regular.

As always with ferstapen when he is in the back that's the fault of the engine and when he is in the top that's because he is a marvelous driver.

As far as i know his car is not from this type.
audi-voiture-pedale-enfant.jpg

I am happy for Kimi but Max comes from place 18!!! to place 2 with underpowered Renault and a fast rocketship behind him with fresh tyres.. But what a race today realy enjoy. One of the best races this year

2nd place wowww...the only reason he did end up in 2nd was because Hamilton is stupid enough not to wait for the main straight to overtake him with his eyes shut!!! Ricciardo would have won this race if RedBull wasnt such bag of garbage!!! What an idiot team!!!
ps: Kimi would've been an easy prey for Daniel yesterday

2nd place wowww...the only reason he did end up in 2nd was because Hamilton is stupid enough not to wait for the main straight to overtake him with his eyes shut!!! Ricciardo would have won this race if RedBull wasnt such bag of garbage!!! What an idiot team!!!

Nonsense!

What Verstappen did is commonplace this year. One of the 3 big teams starts from the back and within a few laps they are up at the front. No big deal, unfortunately. All he did yesterday was what was expected of him.

Verstappen has done it, Hamilton has done it, as have Vettel and Ricciardo. All we were witness to was evidence of the clear two-tier performance levels of this year's cars.

Serious?

Maybe you dont want to see it?
Since previous massages about Max.

May I ask thos who voted for Vettel...., WHY??????
Guy gets a 3 place grid penalty, then loses the quali with the fastest car, then spins yet again in the first lap...
What a disgrace that he has 4 titles, and mentioned together with names like Senna, Prost, Msc, Clark, Fangio, Hamilton....
YOKE!!!

Agree with you! Votes here are strange things from fan boys
Vettel is maybe not so good if he is? Clear is that the Ferrari this season is a real good car.

Give Max the Ferrari and he is world champion :roflmao:;)

Nonsense!

*Nonsense in your small mind

Do you take yourself seriously, you are not taken seriously anymore!:laugh::laugh:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%