F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020

Career F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 2.01a

Login or Register an account to download this content

Attachments

• Screenshot (335).png
    Screenshot (335).png
    358.4 KB · Views: 48
Cozy61 updated F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

Added new engine manufacturers SFX for relevant F1 teams

Added new engine manufacturers SFX for relevant teams using the
ACFAN F1 Megapack:

Assetto Car Tuner by Victor_ here for any further DIY:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-car-tuner.13946/

Engine Manufacturers SFX : In GDrive Folder Assetto Corsa Championships/ F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season/content/cars...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

RSS FH 2020 V3 Update Engine and Tyre Fix for Custom Championship

Fix for RSS FH 2020 following new release V3 - No need to change Data files for Tyres
View attachment 413455
Added new engine manufacturers SFX for relevant teams using the
ACFAN F1 Megapack:

Assetto Car Tuner by Victor_ here for any further DIY:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-car-tuner.13946/...

Over here it shows the following error messages in Content Manager:

1603105280898.png

So the tracks are recognised, however certain files seem to be missing. I have difficulties in understanding which files I now need to download and install as the thread here became quite long with lots of updates and some people recommend to install "manually" (whatever that means) and some recommend to drag & drop the RAR file into the content manager. Also some files must seem to be downloaded from Racedepartment.com, others are on individual's G-Drive. I would appreciate if someone can provide a comprehensive set up of files or at least a comprehensive list of all packages with working links on where to download and how to install,. It would of course also be great to have the new tracks of the shortened season 2020 such as Imola, Mugello etc.

thanks a lot!

Last edited:

RSS Tyres to Pirelli - C4 colour revision to differentiate between C4 Supersoft and C3 Soft

View attachment 413795

Based on the RSS 5 types and VisualWet Tyre update V3 release -

Strange - but who am I to argue :-D

I believe they based it off this https://maxf1.net/en/pirelli-open-to-continue-with-2019-tyres-in-f1-2020/

I have updated the C4 tyre to show a difference between soft and supersoft
  1. Copy 'C4_no brackets' from my GDrive to RSS FH 2020 Cars...

Over here it shows the following error messages in Content Manager:

View attachment 413781

So the tracks are recognised, however certain files seem to be missing. I have difficulties in understanding which files I now need to download and install as the thread here became quite long with lots of updates and some people recommend to install "manually" (whatever that means) and some recommend to drag & drop the RAR file into the content manager. Also some files must seem to be downloaded from Racedepartment.com, others are on individual's G-Drive. I would appreciate if someone can provide a comprehensive set up of files or at least a comprehensive list of all packages with working links on where to download and how to install,. It would of course also be great to have the new tracks of the shortened season 2020 such as Imola, Mugello etc.

thanks a lot!

Hi I am the author and the best bet is to download all the tracks from my GDrive also watch this video it may help -

Short season here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2020-f1-2020-covid19-short-season.34093/updates

Hope that helps Cozy 61

Hello Cozy,

thank you - the video was helpful. I followed all steps and installed ALL the various ZIP and RAR files. It all worked quite well so far, however after having completed all steps, I am still having issues with starting single races from the new championship. I am going through content manager -> DRIVE -> F1 2020 RSSF2 and then select a track. While Australia 2020 works fine, all other tracks would not show the green "Go!" button at the bottom of the page.

Screenshow when selecting any other track:

1603128466759.png

Do you have any advise?

Thank you, ifX

Last edited:
Hello Cozy,

thank you - the video was helpful. I followed all steps and installed ALL the various ZIP and RAR files. It all worked quite well so far, however after having completed all steps, I am still having issues with starting single races from the new championship. I am going through content manager -> DRIVE -> F1 2020 RSSF2 and then select a track. While Australia 2020 works fine, all other tracks would not show the green "Go!" button at the bottom of the page.

Screenshot when selecting Australia:

View attachment 413857

View attachment 413858

Do you have any advise?

Thank you, ifX
Hi Custom
championships only let you drive one race at a time so you must complete Australia to move on to Bahrain and so on. To drive the tracks individually go to drive/quick and then choose the track and car you want to drive

Last edited:
Hi Custom
championships only let you drive one race at a time so you must complete Australia to move on to Bahrain and so on. To drive the tracks individually go to drive/quick and then choose the track and car you want to drive
Hello Cozy,

View attachment 413862

Do you have any advise?

Thank you, ifX
This may help you progress with Content Manager and Set up your own Championship with the Tracks you like

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.