F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020

Career F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 2.01a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you help please? I think I've followed all the steps correctly yet the tracks don't seem to be working. They're in the right place but when I choose quick drive I see this:

1586809976330.png

1586810499961.png

Cars are fine and the championship is fine too. Just the tracks.

Last edited:
It's because the files referenced in the MODEL_0 section in the models.ini files are all different to the .kn5 filenames in the actual track folder.

1586811173385.png

1586811188979.png

There is no file called "15_Italy_GP_2020.kn5". Same with the others.

Sussed it. Downloaded the "2020 F1 Tracks.rar" file (4Gb in size) and extracted this. All works fine now.

So for my own clarity it should be:

1) Purchase the 'RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 for Assetto Corsa' car from https://racesimstudio.com/shop
2) Download the 'RSS 2020 F1 Skins' and extract to steamapps\common\assettcorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2020 folder
3) Download the tracks '2020 F1 Tracks.rar' and extract to steamapps\common\assettcorsa\content\tracks folder
4) Drag the champs folder into: Your PC > documents > assetto corsa folder

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

F1 2020 Vietnam, Hanoi Circuit Update and Backgrounds for Circuits

• Updated Vietnam track to that provided by shin956 (Hanoi Street Track v0.8)
  • Added DRS Zones
  • Added Balloons
  • Added Camtool 2 camera

To Install
  1. Download zipped file '03_vietnam_GP_2020' located in the 'F1 2020 tracks' folder from my shared folder provided in readme file in this download.
  2. Rename original 03_vietnam_GP_2020 located in YourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! Thank You very much for your work but I have a problem.
I've downloaded the 2020 track pack but the only track that won't work is azerbaijan (return to main menu).
I've unzipped all in one directory and put all in the tracks folder + 3d object.
I don't use Content Manager to start the game and I haven't Sol installed.
Some ideas?
Thanks

EDIT: solved. Custom Shaders is needed.

Last edited:
Cozy61 updated F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

Race Sim Studio Mashup Skins for Alfa Romeo and Alpha Tauri

Hi Simracers
Hope everyone is doing well and healthy

As There isn't any Alfa Romeo, Alpha Tauri or Racing Point skins for the RSS Formula Hybrid 200 mod yet I decided to dip my toe into making a representative of my own.

Boy , I wish i hadn't!! :thumbsdown: - Hats off to you skin makers. It's truly an art!:thumbsup:

Anyhoo - these are the two I've cobble together until someone with far better skills than my own can provide some proper versions. They are a mash up off the teams and RSS...

Very very appreciated!
Thank You Very Much!
I love Your Work!
Thanks.

There are problems with Mercedes numbers: into the preview and in game there are two driver's number (77and32, 44and29).
Problem caused by CM_Num.dds into Mercedes folders: removing these files all works good.
preview.jpg

preview.jpg

There's a problem with Kvyat's icon.
Livery.png file size is too big and impossible to open.
I have redone the .png file and now works good, please check.

Immagine.png

Last edited:
Very very appreciated!
Thank You Very Much!
I love Your Work!
Thanks.

There are problems with Mercedes numbers: into the preview and in game there are two driver's number (77and32, 44and29).
Problem caused by CM_Num.dds into Mercedes folders: removing these files all works good.
View attachment 364365
View attachment 364367

There's a problem with Kvyat's icon.
Livery.png file size is too big and impossible to open.
I have redone the .png file and now works good, please check.

View attachment 364379
Thank you for the feedback - Learning as I go especially Alpha Channels!! :-D Will update the folders with your suggestions

Sussed it. Downloaded the "2020 F1 Tracks.rar" file (4Gb in size) and extracted this. All works fine now.

So for my own clarity it should be:

1) Purchase the 'RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 for Assetto Corsa' car from https://racesimstudio.com/shop
2) Download the 'RSS 2020 F1 Skins' and extract to steamapps\common\assettcorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2020 folder
3) Download the tracks '2020 F1 Tracks.rar' and extract to steamapps\common\assettcorsa\content\tracks folder
4) Drag the champs folder into: Your PC > documents > assetto corsa folder

Hi Yes thats correct - Sorry for the delay in replying any issue just message me

3.99 means its just a single car?
then i dont understand what do u mean by 7 teams?
Hi Sorry for th elate reply - The car is a mod which comes with RSS team livery - The 7 Livery's refer to F1 Teams as they are made by community members We are still waiting fore Alfa Romeo, Alpha Tauri and Racing point Skins

Alpha Tauri RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 mashup #Stayathome version 2

This is my second attempt at making my own skin for RRS FH 2020 - Couldn't resit playing around with this - Here is version 2

Remember it is not suppose to recreate the actual livery

I am currently working on the 'Racing Point' skin but the Alfa Romeo and Alpha Tauri can be found in my shared folder. (link in 'readm'e file of original championship download above)

Just download the zipped 'AT_AR_mashup_skins.rar' from the 'RSS 2020 F1 Skins' folder and drag it into Content Manager where...

The new F1 layout version "04_Dutch_GP_2020" does not work with 20 cars as it has only 18 start positions and pitboxes. But from the old layout version "04_Dutch_GP_2020orig" you can easily take "zandvoort_osrw.kn5" and add it to the new layout. Don't forget to add the file to models.ini

[MODEL_5]
FILE=zandvoort_osrw.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

I've tested it and the new F1 layout version works now with 32 cars.

The new F1 layout version "04_Dutch_GP_2020" does not work with 20 cars as it has only 18 start positions and pitboxes. But from the old layout version "04_Dutch_GP_2020orig" you can easily take "zandvoort_osrw.kn5" and add it to the new layout. Don't forget to add the file to models.ini

[MODEL_5]
FILE=zandvoort_osrw.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

I've tested it and the new F1 layout version works now with 32 cars.
Thanks - Every day is a school day - Much appreciated

I have updated and uploaded the changes

Alpha Tauri RSS FH 2020 skin from TheSourceOfTheNile

Thanks to TheSourceOfTheNile for this excellent skin

Update:
Changed folder name and UI.json for use in my F1 2020 RSS FH 2020 championship

Can be downloaded from my 'RSS 2020 F1 Skins' shared folder link in 'readme' file of original championship download

Stay safe
Cozy

Monaco GP AI and Camera Update plus Updated Netherlands GP Track

Monaco
  • The Monaco 2020 track has been updated with a new AI lane to prevent AI bunching crashes at hairpin and some other corners - Normal contact still results in AI crash and hazard

• 3 more camera views added

Netherlands

Sorry, but the new AI for Monaco doesn't work very well. The cars don't leave the pits and crash into the right wall. In the first lap after the race start the field always crashes at Mirabeau corner. Why there are 7 files in the AI folder, there should only be two? Maybe you can check this.
I've tested the track with the RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 and the Kunos Ferrari FH70.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.0%