F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020

Career F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 2.01a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Hybrid 2020 - With the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandamic impacting the 2020 F1 Championship...

Hi Simracers and F1 fans

With the Corona-virus COVID-19 Pandemic impacting the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship - I have created a 'Novice' Championship using the new Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 mod - It features all the 2020 drivers and F1 tracks. Hopefully, this will entertain you during these unsettling times.
View attachment 359800
At the moment there are only 5 F1 team Skins: Mclaren, Ferrari, Haas, Williams & Red Bull -

Thanks to the following...

Read more about this resource...

doesnt work...error says australian grand prix missing. downloaded three times now.
Hi all working my end from Gdrive downloads- Did you download RAR file or individual tracks? Check the 01_australian_GP track is in the right folder as it wont work if put in wrong one - Also some people have said that you need to update to latest SOL 5 and 1.46 CSP (links in readme file) hope that helps - Cozy

same here missing melboure gp track but in the 2018 its okay so what sould we do please?
Hi all working my end from Gdrive downloads- Did you download RAR file or individual tracks? Check the 01_australian_GP track is in the right folder as it wont work if put in wrong one - Also some people have said that you need to update to latest SOL 5 and 1.46 CSP (links in readme file) hope that helps - Cozy

if 2018 track ok rename folder and kn5 file to 01_Australian_GP then open models,ini file with notepad and under [model 0] remove the _2018 from 01_Australia_GP_2018.kn5 then save. hope that helps - Cozy

also if 2018 track ok rename folder and kn5 file to 01_Australian_GP then open models,ini file with notepad and under [model 0] remove the _2018 from 01_Australia_GP_2018.kn5 then save. hope that helps - Cozy

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

There are now 7 F! Skins

At the moment there are seven (7) F1 team skins: McLaren, Ferrari, Haas, Williams, Renault, Mercedes & Red Bull -

Thanks to the following contributors for their car skins
Marco17_ok for the McLaren & Haas
Kamiklaasie for Ferrari & Red Bull
Conguito_ for Willams
Haze Racing Design for Renault & Mercedes

Haas: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-hybrid-2020-haas-vf-20-skin.31881/...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ive dowloaded from the above link rar file and went to the google drive and downloaded the tracks and put them in the content folder in assetto corsa. still same issue.

ive dowloaded from the above link rar file and went to the google drive and downloaded the tracks and put them in the content folder in assetto corsa. still same issue.

Hi - I've downloaded them again and they all work - did you put them in the 'tracks' folder inside the 'content' folder?
Screenshot (299).png

Do any of the tracks work or be seen in quick drive mode?
Screenshot (300).jpg

Also don't forget to load SOL1.5 and CSP 1.46

Finally are you using content manager to launch?

hope this helps - We'll get there

all the best Cozy

have the same track folder but still error but i see a couple 2020 tracks and thats not whats the error about it only errors on melbourne but that is the same version ou use 2018

have the same track folder but still error but i see a couple 2020 tracks and thats not whats the error about it only errors on melbourne but that is the same version ou use 2018

Hi Bob are you using content manager / Also have you updated or loaded SOL and CSP?

Does the track work in quick drive?

Yes its the same track - just named different for 2018 championship

Can you send me a screen shot with the error - Thanks

We'll get there

all the best Cozy

Go into 01_Australia_GP folder and delete 'models.ini' file then try. - It references som 3d objects for balloons - This may be the hiccup

Please try one of these things for me:
Either
Go into 01_Australia_GP folder and delete 'models.ini' file then try. - It references some 3D objects for balloons'
or
I have put a folder [objects 3D] in my shared drive under F1 Tracks 2020>content - just put the folder in your content folder

This may solve the issue

Last edited:
Hi Bob are you using content manager / Also have you updated or loaded SOL and CSP?

Does the track work in quick drive?

Yes its the same track - just named different for 2018 championship

Can you send me a screen shot with the error - Thanks

We'll get there

all the best Cozy
Please try one of these things for me:
Either
Go into 01_Australia_GP folder and delete 'models.ini' file then try. - It references some 3D objects for balloons'
or
I have put a folder [objects 3D] in my shared drive under F1 Tracks 2020>content - just put the folder in your content folder

This may solve the issue

Last edited:
Can anyone help me? I click download, open the rar file in downloads, and it goes to content manager normally. However, in content manager, it says "app couldn't detect any content to install here." I have the RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 downloaded, and the 7 team skins, just this is not wanting to download. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Can anyone help me? I click download, open the rar file in downloads, and it goes to content manager normally. However, in content manager, it says "app couldn't detect any content to install here." I have the RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 downloaded, and the 7 team skins, just this is not wanting to download. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Hi The champs folder is best installed manually - unzip and drag to your documents>assetto corsa then read the readme file which will direct you to the tracks and skins - Best way is to install the tracks manually - Unzip then drag contents folder to assetto corsa root folder like below - BTW make sure you download all the skins from my shared folder and put them in the rss 2020 skins folder otherwise it will show an error hope that helps - Cozy
Screenshot (299).png
Screenshot (292).png

I dont think I can unzip it because it downloads as a content manager file. View attachment 361703
Hi Have you got winrar or 7-zip ? if not just right click on it to unzip - drag the 'champs' folder into your documents>assetto corsa and read the readme - hopefully that will point you in the right direction as this download is just the champs files - you will need the 2020 tracks and skins from my share drive as well

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.