F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020

Career F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 2.01a

Login or Register an account to download this content
How to change ACFL 2020 cars to 2019 with Content Manager ? When I click in "Required car is missing" CM get hang and restart :-(
Hi

You need to clone the 2020 ACFL championship first then go to cars to swap out the car and grid

Have put a quick video to assist in GDrive called CM ACFL2019 carswap.mp4

NOTE: start it from 40secs in

hope it helps

cozy61
How to change ACFL 2020 cars to 2019 with Content Manager ? When I click in "Required car is missing" CM get hang and restart :-(

Sir,

Thank you for your kind response and assistance! Everything appears to be working fantastic now with the fixes you provided and instructed! I ended up moving the "RSS_skins" folder out into my desktop for right now and that fixed that as you mentioned. Thank you again Cozy61 for your efforts and work!
Respectfully,
Ziggydejas
No Problem - Glad it worked out :thumbsup:

Hi

You need to clone the 2020 ACFL championship first then go to cars to swap out the car and grid

Have put a quick video to assist in GDrive called CM ACFL2019 carswap.mp4

NOTE: start it from 40secs in

hope it helps

cozy61

I think its easy when you have 2020 cars. I don`t have it and I have error "Car is missing" on this page. When I click something CM get hang :-( I think I sould replace it in json files :)

I think its easy when you have 2020 cars. I don`t have it and I have error "Car is missing" on this page. When I click something CM get hang :-( I think I sould replace it in json files :)
Yes you will need to update the .champ & .json files in Documents/AC/ champs folder also to change drivers you need to update the skins driver folder to effect the new 2020 drivers name using the ui_skin.json file plus if you are good with photoshop or graphic software the livery numbers - Good luck BTW ACFL 2020 is on sale at the moment for 5 euro

Hey Pls Help. I´ve tried to download the things but Content manager says to the most of the tracks and cars that there is missing content. only few works.

Hey Pls Help. I´ve tried to download the things but Content manager says to the most of the tracks and cars that there is missing content. only few works.
hi can you give me some more info to go on -thanks
Also have you downloaded the files from my google drive? In the meantime have you watched this?
cozy61

Sry didnt See the video but now i have done all of the things said in the video and still no championship pops up under Championships

Nvm. Ty for all the help i just looked over 1 thing. Sry for taking your time. And many ty for this incredible mod
No Problem here to help if I can - Make sure the champs files are is in 'your PC /documents/assetto corsa/champs folder
Screenshot (384).jpg

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

RSS FH 2020 Mercedez Livery update from Haze Racing Design

Once again an excellent livery update from @Haze Racing Design for the W11 Mercedez Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020

The zip file contains the amended UI.json and Real helmets files to work with my championships.

To Install
Just drag and drop into Content Manager and agree to 'replace files' when prompted or you can do it manually
Files are;
ui_skin.json
Helmet_2019.dds
ext_config.ini

Skin download here:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

I’m tired out - Short and to the Point #05: Assetto Corsa Rain FX & Wet Tyres

Hi Simracers and F1 fans

With the new Rain FX feature coming to Assetto Corsa soon courtesy of Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab and following comments about immersion and slicks in the wet (totally agree it’s a bummer) I wanted to provide a short video to update you on an ad hoc wet tyre feature for the RSS FH 2020 Custom championships.

It is a work in progress and the wet tyres do not (that I know) have their specific compound physics. This is purely an...

RSS FH 2020 Tyres Wet to Soft on the fly -Some caveats though

Hi Simracers and F1 fans

** Update 15/08/2020** Thanks to Arthur Morgan for his assistance with the RSS FH 2020 tyres - They can now be loaded from soft to wet in the 'Tyres' setup menu.

My data.acd, wet_data.acd and extension files can be found in my shared drive in MODS/RSS FH 2020 Tyre modification Wet to soft folder (Just drag them into yourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2020 Folder and overwrite when asked)

NOTE ** Make a copy of...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes