F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020

Career F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 2.01a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry, but the new AI for Monaco doesn't work very well. The cars don't leave the pits and crash into the right wall. In the first lap after the race start the field always crashes at Mirabeau corner. Why there are 7 files in the AI folder, there should only be two? Maybe you can check this.
I've tested the track with the RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 and the Kunos Ferrari FH70.
Thanks will look into this - Im still learning as I go - Had no issues with the RSS FH 2020 - You?

Sorry, but the new AI for Monaco doesn't work very well. The cars don't leave the pits and crash into the right wall. In the first lap after the race start the field always crashes at Mirabeau corner. Why there are 7 files in the AI folder, there should only be two? Maybe you can check this.
I've tested the track with the RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 and the Kunos Ferrari FH70.
Thanks - im still learning as i go so will look at it again - Does it do it with RSS FH 2020 also? - I have no issues with that corner all 20 cars came through their 5 race laps unless it was a forced crash by another car

Thanks - im still learning as i go so will look at it again - Does it do it with RSS FH 2020 also? - I have no issues with that corner all 20 cars came through their 5 race laps unless it was a forced crash by another car
Found the error on practice and qualifying from Pits - Have updated the track and removed erroneous files - Thank you

RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 ok at 90% and 2019 is ok at 80-85% AI Strength. The Kunos Ferrari FH70 doesn't like the hairpin and only goes at a snails pace - cant work that one out.

Last edited:
Found the error on practice and qualifying from Pits - Have updated the track and removed erroneous files - Thank you

Thanks.
I think that some tracks are so empty of people but I think depends by track's modders.
Isn't possible to add?

Some problem @ Monaco.
I don't know: AI is not "stable", sometimes aggressive and easy hit the walls, sometimes slow.
It's not easy make a good AI in city circuits.

Some other problems at hairpin.

Tested on 98% AI.

Another question: Have I to download the Real Helmet and join them to the RSS 2020 Skin pack or are they already included?

I have downloaded at 18:06. I don't know the version. Is it possible at every update of the pack make number of the version?

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_06_Monaco_GP_25-4-120-19-52-57.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_06_Monaco_GP_25-4-120-19-52-57.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Thanks.
I think that some tracks are so empty of people but I think depends by track's modders.
Isn't possible to add?

Some problem @ Monaco.
I don't know: AI is not "stable", sometimes aggressive and easy hit the walls, sometimes slow.
It's not easy make a good AI in city circuits.

Some other problems at hairpin.

Tested on 98% AI.

Another question: Have I to download the Real Helmet and join them to the RSS 2020 Skin pack or are they already included?

I have downloaded at 18:06. I don't know the version. Is it possible at every update of the pack make number of the version?

Hi, I agree - Monaco tracks whatever version seem to have an AI issue! :mad:

I just cant seem to sort it out RSSFH2020 ok(ish)- RSS2019 no chance - ACFL 2020 no problems Go Figure! :thumbsdown:

I've changed Pit lane AI (42kb) and Fast Lane (1215kb) at 1607 hrs so you should have latest version Make sure you update the Data folder for the track as well

As for crowds that is way beyond my skill level!! :confused:

Load the 'real helmet' as per instructions in its 'readme' file - the helmets are already in the skins

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

Video Guide to install the F1 Championships

Assetto Corsa RSS F1 2020 Championship Guide to Content Manager With the Corona-virus COVID-19 Pandemic impacting the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship - I have created several Assetto Corsa Championships using the new Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid and ACFL Mods.

Hopefully, this instructional video, which relies heavily on content manager, will help with installing those custom Championships uploaded to Race Department

It is aimed at those who...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

Racing Point Mashup Skin and Numbering update

Thanks to [B]Jedi789[/B] for pointing out the number clash - I also took the opportunity to add a few logos and branding to help it on its way - Far from done yet but I'm holding out for @TheSourceOfTheNile version.

View attachment 370014
View attachment 370015
Hope everyone is safe and well

Cozy61

#stayathome #staysafe

Singapore GP Track Update

Hi sim racers

I've updated the Singapore GP Track based on the excellent reworked track by JK (apologies I don't know the authors full name) based on the Day/Night track from ACU (AssettoCorsaUndeground)

Below is the information provided by JK
The shaders can be found here;
stFlow shader : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/
ksPerPixelMultiMap emissive shader...

Wet Tracks for F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020

I've added an additional championship which includes the six wet tracks that are available for the F1 2020 Championship. RSS 2020 Formula Hybrid Mod. Austria, Belgium, Great Britain, Italy, Netherlands, and Spain

Install Guide

Downloads
Wet Mod 2: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-wet-mod-by-a-fracasso.22468/
Deems Winter Packs (Snow)...

RSS FH2020 Racing Point Skin for use in the Assetto Corsa 'Cozy61' F1 2020 Championship

So at last we have the Racing Point Skin for the RSS 2020 Formula Hybrid Mod to use in the Assetto Corsa F1 2020 Championship.

Thanks to Niklas1409 for the skin which can be downloaded here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-hybrid-2020-bwt-racing-point-2020.33207/

Monaco Faux '72': https://*************/qnpdcf630x67/monaco_faux_72.7z.html

Track Skins: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/monaco-gp-1972.33131/ RSS...

So at last we have the Full Skin set for the RSS 2020 Formula Hybrid Mod - Alfa Romeo Racing

So at last we have the Full Skin set for the RSS 2020 Formula Hybrid Mod to use in the (Cozy61) Assetto Corsa F1 2020 Championship.

Thanks to@ Niklas1409 for the final (Alfa Romeo Racing) skin which can be downloaded here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-hybrid-2020-alfa-romeo-orlen-racing.33296/

Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2019 or 2020 Mod €3.99: https://racesimstudio.com/shop

Any questions don't hesitate to ask via the discussion forum...

Assetto Corsa User Championships - How to Modify without losing your Race Data Add bookmark

This is the second episode that allows you to glimpse inside Assetto Corsa/Content Manger of how to dive a bit deeper into being able to modify parameters of your user championships.

This technique can also be done by manually typing the changes into the .champ/.champ.json files found in 'Your PC/Documents/Assetto Corsa/Champs' Folder but can be a bit time consuming compared to using the GUI of Content Manager

Any questions don't hesitate to ask via...

Cozy61,
  1. Hello sir and thank you for you work on this and efforts! Greatly appreciated!
  2. I wanted to send you 3 screenshots of my Content Manager F1 2020 content. I was wondering if you notice any discrepancies or anything different from how I installed your F1 2020 championship, tracks, and skins (got the last two from the "zipped files" from your google drive links). When I dragged the Champs folder from the race department download of the F1 2020 championship series, I ended up getting the "wet" series too?.
  3. I already owned the RSS F1 2020 car. I was wondering if the exclamation/alert sign next to the RSS F1 2020 car was anything to be concerned of? It appears that everything seems to work so far...
Thank you sir!!
Respecfully

Attachments

• AC RSS F1 2020 Pic 1.png
    AC RSS F1 2020 Pic 1.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 73
  • AC RSS F1 2020 RSS F2 Pic 2.png
    AC RSS F1 2020 RSS F2 Pic 2.png
    616.8 KB · Views: 76
  • F1 2020 Exclamation.png
    F1 2020 Exclamation.png
    184.2 KB · Views: 94
Hi and Thank you:thumbsup:

My BAD:mad: _ The preview is missing (wrong version included) as the F1 2020 RSSF2.champ.jpg is missing from the champs folder - Have reloaded it with correct version Download and just make sure you have the following 6 files in the champs folder
NORMAL DRY TRACKS VERSION
F12020 RSSF2.champ
F12020 RSSF2.champ.json
F1 2020 RSSF2.champ.jpg

WET MOD TRACKS VERSION
F1 2020 RSS (6 Wet).champ
F1 2020 RSS (6 Wet).champ.json
F1 2020 RSS (6 Wet).champ.jpg

The exclamation mark (!) is because you have either an extra folder or zip file in the RSSFH2020 skins folder

Nothing to worry about - Just move the file/folder elsewhere or leave it in situ if the (!) doesn't bother you :thumbsdown:

Hope that helps
Cozy61

Hi and Thank you:thumbsup:

My BAD:mad: _ The preview is missing (wrong version included) as the F1 2020 RSSF2.champ.jpg is missing from the champs folder - Have reloaded it with correct version Download and just make sure you have the following 6 files in the champs folder
NORMAL DRY TRACKS VERSION
F12020 RSSF2.champ
F12020 RSSF2.champ.json
F1 2020 RSSF2.champ.jpg

WET MOD TRACKS VERSION
F1 2020 RSS (6 Wet).champ
F1 2020 RSS (6 Wet).champ.json
F1 2020 RSS (6 Wet).champ.jpg

The exclamation mark (!) is because you have either an extra folder or zip file in the RSSFH2020 skins folder

Nothing to worry about - Just move the file/folder elsewhere or leave it in situ if the (!) doesn't bother you :thumbsdown:

Hope that helps
Cozy61

Sir,

Thank you for your kind response and assistance! Everything appears to be working fantastic now with the fixes you provided and instructed! I ended up moving the "RSS_skins" folder out into my desktop for right now and that fixed that as you mentioned. Thank you again Cozy61 for your efforts and work!
Respectfully,
Ziggydejas

(just in case my reply didnt go through) Sir,

Thank you for your kind response and assistance! Everything appears to be working fantastic now with the fixes you provided and instructed! I ended up moving the "RSS_skins" folder out into my desktop for right now and that fixed that as you mentioned. Thank you again Cozy61 for your efforts and work!
Respectfully,
Ziggydejas

How to change ACFL 2020 cars to 2019 with Content Manager ? When I click in "Required car is missing" CM get hang and restart :-(

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 51 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 59.6%