F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think that tyres consumption is exaggerated, i had to do use 2 SS 1 S 1 M to complete a 50% race in bahrain. You should reduce drag a lot, or am i wrong? For bahrain I used balanced16! i think
(sorry im not english)
Eee yea, tyre wear is like in 2016 (little better)

I think that tyres consumption is exaggerated, i had to do use 2 SS 1 S 1 M to complete a 50% race in bahrain. You should reduce drag a lot, or am i wrong? For bahrain I used balanced16! i think
(sorry im not english)
I have adjusted the tyre wear to the standard strategies. Every tyre withstands the stint distance with is shown on the tablet screen before the race. Thats not my fault why the stints are so short. Thats because of F1 2016 and the pirelli tyres of 2016. Codies did a good job with the 2016 strategies and I made sure it behaves the same for this current mod version. We´re still working on the 2017 strategies. Ai is nothing compared to the strategie changes.

50% race in bahrain with parc ferme from quali:
Screenshot (72).jpg

50% race in bahrain without parc ferme:
Screenshot (75).jpg

Starting with the Softs in bahrain would be the better tactic. 2016 race strategies in a nutshell.

(sorry im not english)
No you have a problem beacause me i have a less tyre wear but for me a real problem is the fuel comsuption in standard mix i can't finish a race is wheird

No you have a problem beacause me i have a less tyre wear but for me a real problem is the fuel comsuption in standard mix i can't finish a race is wheird
That is because the new engines consume more fuel. Therefor you have to manage your fuel, like they have to do in real life. You can't run on standard-mix all race long anymore, which is great.

The average amount of fuel burned per lap is about 1,30 laps worth of fuel. So that you dont have to worry about fuel in the race is here: Number of race laps times 1.30. Monza has 53 laps ina race (100% as an example) So you need an amount of 68,9 laps of fuel for the race. You can adjust that before the race in the tablet screen where you set up your strategy. Always take 1.3 so you have some spare fuel for rich mix.
This system is great because in real life the drivers can not switch to rich mich or something during the race. Would hurt the reliability of the engine a lot. and ers does not give enough power.

The average amount of fuel burned per lap is about 1,30 laps worth of fuel. So that you dont have to worry about fuel in the race is here: Number of race laps times 1.30. Monza has 53 laps ina race (100% as an example) So you need an amount of 68,9 laps of fuel for the race. You can adjust that before the race in the tablet screen where you set up your strategy. Always take 1.3 so you have some spare fuel for rich mix.
This system is great because in real life the drivers can not switch to rich mich or something during the race. Would hurt the reliability of the engine a lot. and ers does not give enough power.
This is the main reason why I think this mod is so awesome. Yes, the 2017 performance is great, but the realistic fuel consumption changes the game in a whole different way. No more running rich-mix on every long straight. Well, you can but then you have to carry a lot more fuel!

ok so not sure if i did something wrong somewhere but not getting the performance change running same lap times as original game and notice no difference in corner speeds but the A.I change worked love racing the A.I now its a actual challenge to race them now, my hats off to you guys for the hard work and dedication.

This is the main reason why I think this mod is so awesome. Yes, the 2017 performance is great, but the realistic fuel consumption changes the game in a whole different way. No more running rich-mix on every long straight. Well, you can but then you have to carry a lot more fuel!
And also, in original game there was same values for each team. Now, there are 4 different values of fuel. :D

Another thing: Even on ultimate AI I find the game too much easy. Before your mod I played in Legend but now even in ultime with a HAAS I managed to win a race and i'm faster than Toro Rosso and sometimes even faster then Williams. Furthermore I think there's too much gap between tyres, with an HAAS on ULTRA I was faster than Ferrari/Mercedes on Soft or super, cant remember

Hi is in this Mod the 2017 Car Skins ?
Noup. You need to download it from other mods. I didn't get them compatibily with this mod.:(

For whatever reason, when i try and race it crashes my game :(
You probably copy/paste AI for teams where someone already found bug. You neee to use EEA for AI Teams until I repair that.;)

Another thing: Even on ultimate AI I find the game too much easy. Before your mod I played in Legend but now even in ultime with a HAAS I managed to win a race and i'm faster than Toro Rosso and sometimes even faster then Williams. Furthermore I think there's too much gap between tyres, with an HAAS on ULTRA I was faster than Ferrari/Mercedes on Soft or super, cant remember
I believe you. But as I said before, TYRES are in WIP. ;)

I feel the performance change when i drive for all of the teams but the AI seem to not have much of an increase in performance, if any at all. The AI Melbourne times are in the 1:24 on ultimate. I Normally play on Master difficulty but now i have to play on Ultimate for a competitive Quali and race. Not sure if this is accurate or I missed something.

I feel the performance change when i drive for all of the teams but the AI seem to not have much of an increase in performance, if any at all. The AI Melbourne times are in the 1:24 on ultimate. I Normally play on Master difficulty but now i have to play on Ultimate for a competitive Quali and race. Not sure if this is accurate or I missed something.
That's not possible. I know that I did short quali in Melbourne for Legend AI and pole was 1:23.000 so it should be around 1:22.xxx on Ultimate. Did you use AI for Melbourne? And Softer17! as tyre allocation aswell?

That's not possible. I know that I did short quali in Melbourne for Legend AI and pole was 1:23.000 so it should be around 1:22.xxx on Ultimate. Did you use AI for Melbourne? And Softer17! as tyre allocation aswell?
How do I use AI for Melbourne? and i haven't done the tyre allocations yet.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.