F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I did short test. One-shot quali in Melbourne with dry weather and AI did 1:22.6xx. I did 1:23.3xx with RedBull. Ultimate AI. So, my mod works okay. ;)
i didnt state anything against it. I asked, what did I do wrong? watched the very first test videos of yours. there are more mistakes than i do and can barely go under 1:24:xxx

Did some more tests. My car isnt as fast as it should be, nor AI, though i installed RAI too. tyres are awesome, even their performance too.

Just for making it clear: xml files should be imported for the files whats are located in "asset_groups" folder, am I right? not for the "teams" files whats are in the "f1_2016_vehiclepackage" what folder is in the games root folder, right?
*Edited*
and another hint: AI makes wrong breakings in almost all corners. they are always hitting the grass or gravel.

Maybe i missed something?

Last edited:
Okay i solved the problem. Karlito, you wont belive it. I forgot to put the engine on "rich".
Just let me ask some more little questions. With this mod of yours, sometimes maybe i have to push the throttle when the dynamic racing lines are orange/red? Does this mod can be used in career too?
EDITED*
Thanks for your effort mate. And sorry for acting like a mindless zombie.
for the first try, i could go under 1:23:3xx easily. I belive i need more practice :)

Did some more tests. My car isnt as fast as it should be, nor AI, though i installed RAI too. tyres are awesome, even their performance too.

Just for making it clear: xml files should be imported for the files whats are located in "asset_groups" folder, am I right? not for the "teams" files whats are in the "f1_2016_vehiclepackage" what folder is in the games root folder, right?
*Edited*
and another hint: AI makes wrong breakings in almost all corners. they are always hitting the grass or gravel.

Maybe i missed something?
This explains the issues you are having. Those vehicle files are also in the "asset_groups" folder...

"Cars" folder is simply importing the .xml files to each corresponding teams .erp file in asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams\<team>\wep"

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.