F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Update? ?
I just didn't found enough time for testing coz I'm working on FIA Formula E mod right now. I have all tracks but I just need to upload them. Also, right now I'm not at home (all this week). But u can use all tracks if u dont using ULTIMATE AI. Tyres I think wont be updated as there is 2xx files to edit (and ofc so much testing).

I just didn't found enough time for testing coz I'm working on FIA Formula E mod right now. I have all tracks but I just need to upload them. Also, right now I'm not at home (all this week). But u can use all tracks if u dont using ULTIMATE AI. Tyres I think wont be updated as there is 2xx files to edit (and ofc so much testing).
the best thing is you provide useful support for your mod. I commented here i followed your instructions(readmefile and tutorial video) and your mod changed nothing - except the game is crashing with your mod.
I installed it correctly. Several times.
Can
You
Give
Us
A
Hand with this?
Please?

I do not understand a thing, is this mod ready to use in career mode? I mean how will AI behave?
I have done all remaining AI files for all the other tracks in dry, intermediate and wet conditions. I´ve also reworked the Tyres. Adjusted tyre wear for the standard tyre strategies. 2017 strategies dont work.
I have already sended all new files to @Karlito and he is currently testing all of them. If you wanna see a sneak peak of the new content, check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL918_fG_N72bJ26UQkyF6nx4IfLZffpOk
This playlist contains Hotlaps of the AI with the new content.
And of course you´ll be able to use it in career mode. But watch out for fuel consumtion. 2017 cars need more fuel per lap than 2016 cars.
Cheers. :D

I have done all remaining AI files for all the other tracks in dry, intermediate and wet conditions. I´ve also reworked the Tyres. Adjusted tyre wear for the standard tyre strategies. 2017 strategies dont work.
I have already sended all new files to @Karlito and he is currently testing all of them. If you wanna see a sneak peak of the new content, check this out:
And of course you´ll be able to use it in career mode. But watch out for fuel consumtion. 2017 cars need more fuel per lap than 2016 cars.
That's great news! I've been messing around, adjusting the track files myself but I just don't have the time (nor patience...) for it. I cannot wait for it to be updated! Thank you for doing this. :)

I see that the tyre allocation has been updated? You had supersoft in Malaysia and Silverstone, will we get that update also?

the best thing is you provide useful support for your mod. I commented here i followed your instructions(readmefile and tutorial video) and your mod changed nothing - except the game is crashing with your mod.
I installed it correctly. Several times.
Can
You
Give
Us
A
Hand with this?
Please?
Did you mention that u are the only one with this problem? There is more than 5000 people who had this mod and for them it works fine. I can help you, but just tell me where is the problem. In my opinion, vid tutorial and Readme have all what u need for installation.

Same for me, do you have fix?
Did you copy and paste the actual .esp files in the "cars" folder? When I did this, the game crashed at the same point as the both of you mention. But, when I used Ego ERP Archiver to import the .xml files, the game is working perfectly fine.

So give that a try, and see if it works for you.

Did you copy and paste the actual .esp files in the "cars" folder? When I did this, the game crashed at the same point as the both of you mention. But, when I used Ego ERP Archiver to import the .xml files, the game is working perfectly fine.

So give that a try, and see if it works for you.
no, i installed it as the tutorial video shows.

Did you mention that u are the only one with this problem? There is more than 5000 people who had this mod and for them it works fine. I can help you, but just tell me where is the problem. In my opinion, vid tutorial and Readme have all what u need for installation.
Okay so i think installed breaklines files are must be installed one by one for every track, am i right?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%