F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for your work.
I have mods on tracks, can I only export brakelinessettings.xml from your erp files to import them in my erp files to have your modifications?

Last edited:
When using the .erp files for the cars, the game crashes when loading a career, or loading a race. When using ERP Archiver to import the .xml files, everything is working fine.

I figured I'd post this in case anyone is having the same issue when copying and pasting the .erp files for the AI cars. Just spend around 5 minutes importing the .xml files, it really is super easy.

Thanks for your work.
I have mods on tracks, can I only export brakelinessettings.xml from your erp files to import them in my erp files to have your modifications?
Yes you can but why? I'm sure you can just copy/paste it in game.
When using the .erp files for the cars, the game crashes when loading a career, or loading a race. When using ERP Archiver to import the .xml files, everything is working fine.

I figured I'd post this in case anyone is having the same issue when copying and pasting the .erp files for the AI cars. Just spend around 5 minutes importing the .xml files, it really is super easy.
Thanks for feedback. I will take a look on it next week (Monday) as I'm on jurney right now. But, are you talking about AI for tracks or AI for teams? You write 'AI cars'.

Last edited:
Thanks for feedback. I will take a look on it next week (Monday) as I'm on jurney right now. But, are you talking about AI for tracks or AI for teams? You write 'AI cars'.
I personally don't mind doing it manually at all, it really only takes about 5 minutes. Ah yes, AI teams! In my head I'm referencing to the "cars" folder, haha.

Last edited:
I personally don't mind doing it manually at all, it really only takes about 5 minutes. Ah yes, AI teams! In my head I'm referencing to the "cars" folder, haha.
Ohh okay then haha. But you maybe just need to try copy/paste ERP files of Sauber, Renault and McLaren. I'm sure it worked okay for me.
Anyway, it's better to have little issue here with AI teams than AI tracks! :D

Ohh okay then haha. But you maybe just need to try copy/paste ERP files of Sauber, Renault and McLaren. I'm sure it worked okay for me.
Anyway, it's better to have little issue here with AI teams than AI tracks! :D

i downloaded the mod, only to find that the balanced 17 folder is empty??

Thanks for your work.
We´re planning to offer them in a seperate folder (called something like "AI - install if you know what your doing") in the first install (main page). Karlito desided to make the installation this way, so that the average player doesnt get confused with the ERP archiver. :D Hes currently not in town until sunday but in the meanwhile you can check out my dropbox if you want:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p1hhomahb428a5n/AACkzCLtnyDt6ut8CJtGgvvVa?dl=0

Hotlaps of the AI can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL918_fG_N72bJ26UQkyF6nx4IfLZffpOk

Cheers
-stonehedge

Last edited:
I think that tyres consumption is exaggerated, i had to do use 2 SS 1 S 1 M to complete a 50% race in bahrain. You should reduce drag a lot, or am i wrong? For bahrain I used balanced16! i think
(sorry im not english)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea