F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just so you guys know, when you adjust track AI or use a track AI mod (including, from my brief experience, this one), don't use accelerated time in the pits because you'll find drivers reverting to vanilla performance while accelerated time is activated - as soon as you switch back to real time (in pits or on track) the mod will work properly again.

For instance, depending on when you activate accelerated time, you could end up having Manors and Saubers with pole times, while the Mercedes and Ferraris are around 10th, several seconds off. So keep that in mind and try not to activate it. :thumbsup:

I had this problem myself when I was trying to make my own personal track AI mod to adjust difficulty and as far as I know there's no way around it.

Just so you guys know, when you adjust track AI or use a track AI mod (including, from my brief experience, this one), don't use accelerated time in the pits because you'll find drivers reverting to vanilla performance while accelerated time is activated - as soon as you switch back to real time (in pits or on track) the mod will work properly again.

For instance, depending on when you activate accelerated time, you could end up having Manors and Saubers with pole times, while the Mercedes and Ferraris are around 10th, several seconds off. So keep that in mind and try not to activate it. :thumbsup:

I had this problem myself when I was trying to make my own personal track AI mod to adjust difficulty and as far as I know there's no way around it.
Yea that's true! But, I think you can only SIMULATE session, but I'm not sute. So, do not use FLASHBACK, SPEED UP TIME OR SKIP SESSION!

Yea that's true! But, I think you can only SIMULATE session, but I'm not sute. So, do not use FLASHBACK, SPEED UP TIME OR SKIP SESSION!
Acually its the other way around. You can use flashbacks because it goes back in time. Time speed up and simulate session goes front in time, so it doesnt work. And for this situation you need the virtual performance which we can not modify :D So I highly recommend to use the short quali and not the long quali with Q1/Q2/Q3.

Acually its the other way around. You can use flashbacks because it goes back in time. Time speed up and simulate session goes front in time, so it doesnt work. And for this situation you need the virtual performance which we can not modify :D So I highly recommend to use the short quali and not the long quali with Q1/Q2/Q3.
I'm guessing that this also means that we have to choose "Drive out" instead of "Flying lap"?

The first thing with the mods got me confused. I filled some "gaps" with my own words i dont understand.
I marked them with "-etc-" so you can find them easier.

INSTALLATION:
a) AI (only "2." folder of now!, "1." has new mods (tracks) )
1. (NOT ANYMORE HERE!!!)-So, i dont need to do anything with this one, because its not here anymore , am I right?- (AI folder, you will see, when you open it, "tracks - xml files" folder):
-Then it comes to this- "In EEA (EGO ERP Archiver) open ORIGINAL! "track".erp (asset_groups\environment_package\tracks\"track name"\wep\"track name".erp)" -In the last lines, you wrote its not even here anymore, but its still needs to be imported?-

Your readme files is full of those contradictary lines. Sorry mate. I made some mods few years ago. I know what " mods" are made of :D
I tried to understand your readme file. Maybe the problem is in myself.
But i cant install it properly.

Maybe if anyone can give me a STEP by STEP very very detailed tutorial in pm for the recent mods?
I am sorry mate. Thank you for your efforts mate.

Best Regards

The first thing with the mods got me confused. I filled some "gaps" with my own words i dont understand.
I marked them with "-etc-" so you can find them easier.

INSTALLATION:
a) AI (only "2." folder of now!, "1." has new mods (tracks) )
1. (NOT ANYMORE HERE!!!)-So, i dont need to do anything with this one, because its not here anymore , am I right?- (AI folder, you will see, when you open it, "tracks - xml files" folder):
-Then it comes to this- "In EEA (EGO ERP Archiver) open ORIGINAL! "track".erp (asset_groups\environment_package\tracks\"track name"\wep\"track name".erp)" -In the last lines, you wrote its not even here anymore, but its still needs to be imported?-

Your readme files is full of those contradictary lines. Sorry mate. I made some mods few years ago. I know what " mods" are made of :D
I tried to understand your readme file. Maybe the problem is in myself.
But i cant install it properly.

Maybe if anyone can give me a STEP by STEP very very detailed tutorial in pm for the recent mods?
I am sorry mate. Thank you for your efforts mate.

Best Regards
I understand. I didn't update ReadME file completely. I just added some new lines (for tyres etc) and these 'codes' like 'Not anymore here!!!'. Then I didn't have time for ReadMe. But, I will update it aswell. In terms of installation, you have my video tutorial with all steps:D. And I know my English isn't the best, but also I think it's good enough to understand the main thing.:D

I understand. I didn't update ReadME file completely. I just added some new lines (for tyres etc) and these 'codes' like 'Not anymore here!!!'. Then I didn't have time for ReadMe. But, I will update it aswell. In terms of installation, you have my video tutorial with all steps:D. And I know my English isn't the best, but also I think it's good enough to understand the main thing.:D
English isn't my first language and I had no problems understanding everything in the Readme! And the entire installation process is very straight-forward.

"AI" and "Tyres" folders, and the tracks downloaded are a copy & paste into the F1 2016 main folder.
"Cars" folder is simply importing the .xml files to each corresponding teams .erp file in asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams\<team>\wep, and that is all there is to it. :-D

English isn't my first language and I had no problems understanding everything in the Readme! And the entire installation process is very straight-forward.

"AI" and "Tyres" folders, and the tracks downloaded are a copy & paste into the F1 2016 main folder.
"Cars" folder is simply importing the .xml files to each corresponding teams .erp file in asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams\<team>\wep, and that is all there is to it. :-D
I know. As i wrote, i belive the problem is in myself. I speak english, but its not my native language. Im learning several other languages(latin, german, french etc). Maybe thats the problem.

And thanks for the information. I will give it another try.
Wish me luck! :D

I know. As i wrote, i belive the problem is in myself. I speak english, but its not my native language. Im learning several other languages(latin, german, french etc). Maybe thats the problem.
Oh, my apologies! My reply wasn't directed at what you've said. It was simply from my perspective, it would be very rude of me to assume that you should understand it just because I do haha.

I just broke it down into very simple steps for myself, and after the first time I didn't even need the readme anymore.

PS: As someone who's multi-lingual, I feel your pain haha.

Oh, my apologies! My reply wasn't directed at what you've said. It was simply from my perspective, it would be very rude of me to assume that you should understand it just because I do haha.

I just broke it down into very simple steps for myself, and after the first time I didn't even need the readme anymore.

PS: As someone who's multi-lingual, I feel your pain haha.
No offense taken mate.

I learning languages because someone told that once, when i was a child: "the man what does not know, must be learned. The man, is a cripple, who does not speak languages."
So here i am.

Please, someone help me with EERP. with a step by step guide. the tutorial video just shows useless instructions, and makes me confused. Please.
What exactly are you getting confused by?

- Open up the corresponding .erp file of a team (say Red Bull), \asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams\redbull\wep
- Click on the tab "XML Files"
- Click on "XML Files" at the top (title menu) > Import, and import the redbull.vtf file from the mod. (...\Cars\xml files)

Then all you have left to do is save the .erp file and you're done! Well, you'll still have to do the other teams. ;-)

What exactly are you getting confused by?

- Open up the corresponding .erp file of a team (say Red Bull), \asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams\redbull\wep
- Click on the tab "XML Files"
- Click on "XML Files" at the top (title menu) > Import, and import the redbull.vtf file from the mod. (...\Cars\xml files)

Then all you have left to do is save the .erp file and you're done! Well, you'll still have to do the other teams. ;-)
thanks, did as you wrote, tried it out on time trial mode. Still cant get under 1:24:xxx on Australia
is TT mode okay to try it out?

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 69 88.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 25 32.1%