• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

F1 2017 mod for 2016 (MOD IS READY FOR CAREER MODE! ENJOY! :) )

1. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218
    Karlito submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance - F1 2016 mod

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +293
    Instead of just memorizing my laptimes I thought I'd record the laps if you want to take a close look. (ignore the wrong sfc file I have on for the ferrari, was too lazy to fix that :D) (let's also hope these don't get taken down because I had spotify running on the background)
    I play with
    xbox one controller (some advanced settings messed around with)
    assists (no breaking or steering obviously but I had others on for that)
    PC (obviously) a Windows 10 PC with decent specs (enough to run the game at pretty much max settings at about 59 fps))

I did a 1.21.728 on one try and 1.21.284 on the second vid. I did a better time but not sure which recording it is so I just have a screenshot of that.

20170223194136_1.jpg

Also I intentionally invalidated all my lap times to make sure I don't get banned for cheating :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218
    Thank you man! I'm glad you like it! Look for new update which will be out today evening. I will tell you only this: you will go under 1:20 without any problem!!:);)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218
    Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance (Beta testing - Ferrari) with a new update entry:

Aero, drag and better tyres!

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  5. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +293
    Nice! I'll try to get some friends to give you feedback but maybe you should try to ask a YouTuber for some help. Ask someone like Aarava or AlexZafro or Tiamatmarduk on twitter to try and get people to help you test these. Maybe also set up an easier feedback route like a google docks or even a chat like discord or slack so people could quickly give you lap times or other feedback.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218
    Thank you man! I will try.

• Like Like x 1
  7. titi02600

titi02600

Ratings:
    +2
    hello
    How do you open the files

• Like Like x 1
  8. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218
    Hi! XML? Read the ReadME in download. But It's very easy. You need to have EEA (Ego Erp Archiver) program which allows you to open some erp file. When you open EEA and open for example ferrari.erp, you will see that xml file. And just export it. Write if you still have some problems;)!

• Like Like x 1
  9. titi02600

titi02600

Ratings:
    +2
    I can not do it

• Like Like x 1
  10. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218
    Hmm. Write me in private chat what is your problem with this and then I will try to help you. Ok?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218
    Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance (Beta testing - Ferrari) with a new update entry:

Little update for aerodynamics!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218

Little update for aerodynamics!

• Like Like x 1
  13. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +293
    This is based on the original version (haven't had the chance to try out a new version yet) the fuel consumption is really high.
    I had +1,6laps at the start of a lap, put it on rich mix and it spent about 0,9 laps of it. Standard mix also spends more than 0 (+/- fuel) about 0,6 per lap (rich was about 0,9 per lap)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218
    Ok good. Thank you for your feedback.:) Yea, I need to edit fuel as other things. But it will be out next week when season testing starts.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218
    • Like Like x 1
  16. NoseyGuyy

NoseyGuyy

Ratings:
    +37
    Managed to hit a 1.16.4 around spain with your mod in the Ferrari. Really fun to drive, and the performance seems to be really good too, although I think it might be a second ish too quick. 20170227115728_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218
    Thank you for feedback. Yea, It seems that I will need to reduce aero. But, I will first wait and see what will be times in Barcelona these days.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +293
    I'm guessing all teams are "sand bagging" pretty hard. So don't base too much on the test for your running order and times

• Like Like x 2
  19. Karlito

Karlito

Ratings:
    +218
    Yep I know. I will use some informations from testing about topspeed, sector times, tyre wear... and try to copy it into the game. But yea as you say this before, no one will not push as hard as they actually can.

• Like Like x 1
  20. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +293
    yeah. have you looked at the possibility of making engine failures etc for the player and not just ai? I know you can wreck the engine by not switching gears for a 50% race but is it possible to make that happen sometimes like randomly :D

• Like Like x 1