F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

When I have the Choice, then i want a Schumacher Ferrari, but when its possible then all actual Sponsors, (and Marlboro^^)

But if it easier to do only a red one, then I would glad too. :)

Sahara Logo on Force India's DRS?

Not going to be likely. Found the UVW mapping for the rear wing on the car. See that tiny little square on solid orange? That's the rear wing mapping :lol

It amounts to about 10x10px at 2048x2048 on the force_india_paint texture.

Attachments

• rearwingUVW.jpg
    rearwingUVW.jpg
    886.7 KB · Views: 379
I have another Question. :)

Is it possible to made the blue of the Toro Rosso to a lighter blue? a little bit like here in Aaravas VIdeo @ 1:35

not the same colour, but in the way.

I know, with my Ferrari and Alfa Romeo requests is the 3. Car-Skin that I want. :D

I found these 3 alternative liveries for 3 teams in 2016, I'd most like the McLaren one done to add some colour to the car. If anyone can do these 3 I will be very grateful.
Orange-McLaren.jpg
Renault.jpg
Williams.jpg

Hello to all, I would make a request to all those who publish mod on this site, kindly ask you not to post MOD GRIP or at least that they do not work in multiplayer are otherwise falsified all online leagues such as in November with F1 2015, thank you to all good work :)

I would love to see a more realistic tyre 'damage-model' mod.
There should be more marks on it after using it for a while

I hope it's possible to do that

Can any of you talented modders allow the engine sounds from the Mclarens be used on other cars. The Mclarens seem to have the most realistic sounds of all. They are superb.

My wishes:

A very black McLaren with Chandon AND Johnnie Walker logo.
A orange McLaren with Chandon and Johnnie Walker logo.
Williams with all Martini logos like the Mods in F1 2015.
Force India with SMIRNOFF logo.

:rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back