F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

Is it possible to make a McLaren like the 2006-2013 design (pictured). I know there is a silver skin mod but I'd love to see the red sidepods
mclaren-mp4-25-press-photo-2.jpg

Would it be possible to change these icons down at the bottom to PlayStation controller icons, for Dft and G29 users this is kind of confusing and anoying, and it does not look that codemasters are planning to change this. (this was also an issue with f1 2015)

i0i0UGD.jpg

Two requests/questions;

Can a replication of this Williams livery mod from F1 2015 be made for F1 2016?: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blue-williams.11480/ Would like to collect a few liveries for use in later seasons in career mode, hopefully along with some mods/programs to move drivers around for a bit more realism, as a reason why I'm asking : ^)

And is it possible that the icons on the mini-map of the circuit representing each driver be colour coded depending on the team, sorta akin to how F1 2006 did it? I know that one might be more of a stretch.

Thanks

• Deleted member 161052

Sorry guys, but what I see is like this:

PLS PUT F1 2014 IN F1 2016, PLS COPY ONE GAME ENGINE TO THE SECOND GAME ENGINE, PLS MAKE A WHOLE NEW GAME, PLS, PLS, PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111ONEONEONE

Seriously, of cousre we can expect, that somehow we will be able to change liveries, but changing physics of the game? Really? Be more realistic...
That happened once :D
And that guy who said that "F1 2014 in F1 2016 please" has received a "Haha"

Last edited by a moderator:
Can one made the White from the Williams a little bit metallic or a soft silver Touch?

And, maybe the blue of the Sauber to a red, and the Yellow from the Brasilbank to a black OR a white.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back