F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
Formula-1-2016-modding700.jpg

This thread is for requesting our resident modders to create a mod for you, if they can.

Please do not post anywhere else :)

-Esteban Ocon @ Manor
-Updated sponsors (Force India, Williams,...)
-Exchange the F1 2016 banners with the real pls :)
-Improved performance for Manor

-And if it is possible Toyota comeback in F1 :D

I hope everyrhing is possible to mod! Thx to all great modders!

i don't know if you can in this game but i would like have my son helmet.
who can make me this one pls
i can send more pics of course
thanks
viewer.php

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

But you know, that both of them are on diffrent engines, so copying anything from the code of one to another would be nearly impossible. Also, I think it's not even modding, it's changing the game completly. Wow.

Im dying for a virtual mirror ! i cant see whats happening behind me unless i drive with a horrible unrealistic fov.

Im dying for a virtual mirror ! i cant see whats happening behind me unless i drive with a horrible unrealistic fov.

I honestly didn't notice the lack of a virtual mirror when i was playing last night. I like the TV cam view, but is the FOV adjustable?

Yeah if people could do it for F1 2015 somehow they certainly will for 2016

Especially considering how popular 2016 is, a lot of people didn't bother trying for 2015 cos they had had enough with the game

I wouldn't worry too much. There are plenty of skilled folks who can get down to it. The reality is, these just have to be bitmaps of some kind at the end of the chain. Someone will figure it out.

Seconded on the debug menu, I used it in F1 2013/2014, skipped 2015 but saw no mention of it when I checked the mods for '15. My personal request is putting the stripe back on the Williams, creating a team to replace Torro Roso because 4 cars with a red bull on it is too much, and a way to change the AI performance levels a la the old EDE..

And whoever made that sick McLaren skin near the end of 2015's modding cycle, pleeeeease bring that back for 2016!

I honestly didn't notice the lack of a virtual mirror when i was playing last night. I like the TV cam view, but is the FOV adjustable?
It is adjustable on PC not sure on consoles though. Its under camera options.

I have now set it so i can see just over half my mirrors. It is not optimal on fov or mirrors but at least i get a glimps of what is going on without the FOV being to ridiculous.

Still a virtual mirror mod would be really apreciated.

Have to find where the headers for the livery textures are. The ferrari_decal.tga.mipmaps file, for example, is a DXT5 texture but is missing the headers, so will take some work for someone to figure out how to open them for editing to add proper sponsor updates, etc.

Sorry guys, but what I see is like this:

PLS PUT F1 2014 IN F1 2016, PLS COPY ONE GAME ENGINE TO THE SECOND GAME ENGINE, PLS MAKE A WHOLE NEW GAME, PLS, PLS, PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111ONEONEONE

Seriously, of cousre we can expect, that somehow we will be able to change liveries, but changing physics of the game? Really? Be more realistic...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%