F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

Managed to open the helmet textures, Tried to edit it and put it back in the game by renaming the file type to ".mipmaps".

All I get is glitched texture for career helmets when I play the game, haven't tried the other drivers' helmets though. Is there any proper way to convert it back to .mipmaps? @aowzone

Let's move to modding question thread as I feel it's more appropiate for this topic to discussed there.

That´s a pity. But at least, it should be possible to replace the generic F1 2016 ones to Johnnie Walker, doesn´t it?

Yes. If someone can tell me what each billboard should be changed to it can be done.

Everything is in F1 2016\environment_package\core_assets\shared_textures\sponsors\textures if you want to see the file names.

the *_board_*.tga.mipmaps are the main ones to change. May also want to change some of the *_brake_*.tga.mipmaps files as well.

Only thing I want. The Tracks without the horrible F1 2016 sponsors!
I try it but the only thing what I became was this ****. You cannot change the Sponsors like by F1 2015. ( First you need to open the last pic )

Attachments

• Unbenannt-2.jpg
    Unbenannt-2.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 401
  • Unbenannt-3.jpg
    Unbenannt-3.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 402
  • Unbenannt-4.jpg
    Unbenannt-4.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 381
good evening to you dear modder ... I do not like driving in the rain ... so will it be possible to create a mod "no rain" for the career and the championship please ....
Thank you in advance.

every sponsor file for each track is located in \asset_groups\environment_package\tracks\*specific track*\wep
For instance, to edit for Montreal, you need to open the montreal_2016 file in wep folder and search for the specific sponsor file. Its simple this year!

I have three Questions. :)

Can some made a Alfa Romeo Team that replace Sauber F1 Team? Maybe the Alfa Romeo look like

http://i2.wp.com/www.grandprix247.c...6/04/sauber-alfa-romeo-002.jpg?resize=750,389

I know in F1 2015 in Aaravas Videos was a Alfa Romeo Team. :)

Next Thing, maybe someone can made a Mick Schumacher Helmet? :)

Aaaand the next Question, maybe some can made me a Ferrari Helmet, so like this one:

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/fantasy-black-and-white-ferrari-helmet.11120/

But, the black and the white are switched? Because i have the Bug that when the Helmet are black at the above Side, then its transparent in the Cockpit.

Is there anyway to get the camera ajuster in the pause menu that supports offset cam, tcam, cockpit cam to work in 2015 cause the 2015 one only lets u change the cockpit cam only

you can remove those pesky red lights in the middle of the screen at the start?

thank you !

sorry for my english

Last edited:
What we need is @vlasovas to do his magic on the tyre sets. He transformed them in earlier F1 games. The actual tyres felt real and showed real wear and marbles. ;):thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%