F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

Can you make a mod that removes the five big start lights that are in the middle of the screen at race start? It ruins the immersion for me... I just want to have the normal start lights that are part of the track.

Thanks.

Could a talented person please make a pack of helmets with flag on top of it ? (Like Spain, UK, France, Germany, ect ...) And could this person make them "generic", maybe just add some logos. So we can use them for every teams all a long of the career.

Could a talented person please make a pack of helmets with flag on top of it ? (Like Spain, UK, France, Germany, ect ...) And could this person make them "generic", maybe just add some logos. So we can use them for every teams all a long of the career.
I'm glad to see some people upvote my request on another post xD

Also this helmet http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/helmet-romain-grosjean-united-states-gp.1284/ without the renault / Lotus logo will be perfect !

Last edited:
Can someone is basic terms, tell me how to open a .mipmaps file please? I'm trying to open "rio_haryanto_helmet_d.tga.mipmaps". Thanks in advance, Iain.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back