F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

I've been trying to change driver names myself but it's not really going very well, is there anyone who could make me this grid:

Mercedes:
Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg

Ferrari:
Sergio Perez and Sebastian Vettel

Red Bull:
Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo

McLaren:
Stoffel Vandoorne and Fernando Alonso

Williams:
Valteri Bottas and Pascal Werhlein

Force India:
Nico Hulkenburg and

Haas:
Romain Grosjean and Alex Rossi

Toro Rosso:
Carlos Sainz and Pierre Gasly

Manor:
Danil Kvyat and Esteban Ocon

Renault:
Kevin Magnussen and Felipe Nasr

Sauber:
Sirotkin (not sure of first name) and Marcus Ericsson

It's Sergey Sirotkin :)

BWM Sauber. This is a must livery. Absolutely stunning.
bmw_f109-5-941x529.jpg

McLaren Honda 2015. I read somewhere that this is may impossible to do, but i believe is worth a try. Beauty...
mclaren-mp4-30-4.jpg

Fantasy Ferrari - Italian theme. Stunning...
tumblr_obn1x0rZKz1us2dm2o1_1280.jpg

Please someone :)

Can anyone make a tutorial on how to change the driver names so people can do it for themselves (if there already is one I'm sorry and could someone link it to me?). I only ask because everyone has their own ideas and desires about how a 10 year career should progress, so it would be good to know how to do it so we don't keep asking for our own individual mods to be created, which would not be used by many people.

Thanks in advance :)

Can anyone make a tutorial on how to change the driver names so people can do it for themselves (if there already is one I'm sorry and could someone link it to me?). I only ask because everyone has their own ideas and desires about how a 10 year career should progress, so it would be good to know how to do it so we don't keep asking for our own individual mods to be created, which would not be used by many people.

Thanks in advance :)
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2016-modding-questions-thread.124753/page-9#post-2303330

Could anyone see how you could modify the amount of R&D points you get from each Sessions? Like for example, getting 10 points per lap and the cap would still stay at 10 laps. So you could get a maximum of 100 points a session for lapping.

Could anyone see how you could modify the amount of R&D points you get from each Sessions? Like for example, getting 10 points per lap and the cap would still stay at 10 laps. So you could get a maximum of 100 points a session for lapping.

Currently, this doesn't not appear modable (as it's something I would have loved to alter I. My up and coming mod). It appears to be locked in an encrypted file. If you find a way to do it, let us know.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back