F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

I could give it a go.

Also on another note if anyone who knows how to do driver and team overalls (and garages) would be so helpful as to create some lamborghini ones for Sauber to go with my livery mod I'd be grateful!
I know the files for the pitcrew and racecrew but I probably don't have the skills to make a high quality mod.
The pit crew:
asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\pitstops (maybe /2016)
The race crew
asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\garagecrew (maybe/2016)

put this skin in the game :)
image1.img.640.medium.jpg

Does someone of you still have the original Haas Skin? I can't find my backup copy :( Do you know what I could do to get the original one? Pls excuse my bad english

I'm looking to do an equal cars carer mode on my channel. Would it be possible to make all the cars equal performance except maybe the Red Bull or Ferrari?

I'm looking to do an equal cars carer mode on my channel. Would it be possible to make all the cars equal performance except maybe the Red Bull or Ferrari?

I would like to see some performance changes too:)

I am currently working on performance mods.

My first is a 'not created equal' mod, where I readjust the starting conditions of cars (including fuel consumption) and allow the updates to the car to be randomised slightly too, so that each upgrade isn't equal (and thus, final car positions are unknown).

For this though, I am carefully testing (and comparing) performance tweeks to ensure nothing goes too overpowered this is gonna take a few days.

My end goal is to make it so you can have Major Perfermance Changes (including new and rearranged engines) in different seasons (though you will probably have to come out the game and overwrite your files manually at the end of each season, but that isn't a big deal).

But, there is little problems to make performance completely equal, or severely close the gap between cars. What were you hoping for exactly. Because there are limitations such as - I believe - your team expectations won't change as the RnD screens don't recognise changes in performance (it's just a number that goes up)

I would like to learn how to change the flags nationality of pilots, after we create a new pilot used localisation file? For example P Gasly has French flag after replace D. Kvayt in Toro Roso.

I am currently working on performance mods.

My first is a 'not created equal' mod, where I readjust the starting conditions of cars (including fuel consumption) and allow the updates to the car to be randomised slightly too, so that each upgrade isn't equal (and thus, final car positions are unknown).

For this though, I am carefully testing (and comparing) performance tweeks to ensure nothing goes too overpowered this is gonna take a few days.

My end goal is to make it so you can have Major Perfermance Changes (including new and rearranged engines) in different seasons (though you will probably have to come out the game and overwrite your files manually at the end of each season, but that isn't a big deal).

But, there is little problems to make performance completely equal, or severely close the gap between cars. What were you hoping for exactly. Because there are limitations such as - I believe - your team expectations won't change as the RnD screens don't recognise changes in performance (it's just a number that goes up)
I was hoping to do a carer mode where all the cars start equal, then see where the R and D leaves the order at the end of the season. Could make for an interesting series.

I was hoping to do a carer mode where all the cars start equal, then see where the R and D leaves the order at the end of the season. Could make for an interesting series.

I can easily make all cars equal, but your RnD bars won't change - it will act as if it's the same as vanilla. The only way to track your RND compared with your opposition is to make sure you write down any news you get when others upgrade and compare manually (and of course, by looking at the constructors standings at the end of the season).

Which car would you like to have everyone based off of? I assume you are happy with them all to have the same engine too?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back