F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

Currently, this doesn't not appear modable (as it's something I would have loved to alter I. My up and coming mod). It appears to be locked in an encrypted file. If you find a way to do it, let us know.
use cheat engine, works like magic,

Could anyone see how you could modify the amount of R&D points you get from each Sessions? Like for example, getting 10 points per lap and the cap would still stay at 10 laps. So you could get a maximum of 100 points a session for lapping.
use cheat engine to edit the RP if u want to

Dude this is a tutorial on how to install mods... Not in how to mod decals.
ikr! :)

BWM Sauber. This is a must livery. Absolutely stunning.
View attachment 153682
McLaren Honda 2015. I read somewhere that this is may impossible to do, but i believe is worth a try. Beauty...
View attachment 153683
Fantasy Ferrari - Italian theme. Stunning...
View attachment 153684
Please someone :)
i would love to mod that mclaren, but i think the chrome effect isnt gonna be that realistic, and i need to learn how to edit the decals 1st hope someone could show me how

if someone could PM me how to edit the decal files, step by step it'll be a great help, im gonna start modding a lot of cars, so please Pm me or link me just to where i can find steps on how to edit them, thanks in advance!

use cheat engine, works like magic,

I did originally, though the memory slot which lets me alter resource points doesn't remain constant when the game restarts which is annoying. Also, releasing cheat engine with with my mod with instructions to 'do all these steps each time you earn points / select an upgrade is even more overkill then just having an honour system,

I did originally, though the memory slot which lets me alter resource points doesn't remain constant when the game restarts which is annoying. Also, releasing cheat engine with with my mod with instructions to 'do all these steps each time you earn points / select an upgrade is even more overkill then just having an honour system,
You can always find any parameter if you took correct procedure. You can also take care about dynamic base address feature. Cheat engine has a ability to build trainer. So, you can upload only app.

P.S. Please don't ask me specific procedure.

I would love it if anybody were to make a british themed helmet with all the helmet sponsor choices, ferrari, merc, williams, red bull etc. I would love it to have the union jack on it. Like Jensons helmet.

Attachments

• efbfa129ec28d58f11a44b509538b53ao.jpg
    efbfa129ec28d58f11a44b509538b53ao.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 363

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back