F1 2015 Modding Questions Thread

• Deleted member 161052

Yes i did this but still i cannot see the performance. so can you please do it for me.
Check "Tools you need", and install them (if you haven't done that). If you can't do that, I'll give you the performance file of Mercedes and McLaren - swapped.

Does anybody know if there is a comprehensive tutorial for the following changes and if it's even possible:
  • Is it possible to change the helmet shape? Example: Use Vettel Arai Shape for Massa who has a Schuberth Helmet?
  • Possible to change the drivers Name: Menu, Driver Panel on top of garage, Standings, etc.
  • Shape and Texture of drivers face (would like to put myself instead of Massa)
I know how to change textures, but I don't know if you can use another 3d shape model by renaming it for example.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Hello,
I want to mod the crappy Level of Detail of F1 2015 and make better Textures for the Monaco Track. They are all to blurry. The trees looking awefull in Vanilla. What can I do? Sweet FX is not a reason it looks overshapen in the most versions.

Can you help me.

I´m looking forward for your answer. THX

Is this a realistic camera angel ?
2016-03-05_00003.jpg

Hi,
I'd like to change the name and race number of Alonso to mine for the championship mode. How can i do that. And i'd like to change all the texture for him by mine and especially panel hold by grid girls and face, where can i found these textures?

• Deleted member 211524

How can I change drivers and teams names? I'm very noob by the way so I might not fully understand your answers

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.