F1 2015 Modding Questions Thread

Hello everyone. I'm new here on the forum. I was trying to start modding a bit myself, specifically driver names( in F1 2015), but it seems that the link to the Ryder Language Editor is dead and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. Does someone out there know where to find it or could someone send it to me? I'd really appreciate it.

Edit: I seem to have find it on sourceforge.

Hello everyone. I'm new here on the forum. I was trying to start modding a bit myself, specifically driver names( in F1 2015), but it seems that the link to the Ryder Language Editor is dead and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. Does someone out there know where to find it or could someone send it to me? I'd really appreciate it.

are you windows 10?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/petars-programs/files/Ego Engine/Ego Language Editor/

Anyone knows why? I changed my mclaren!!!temp000.vtf ,the race manage to start, but when I change the mercedes!!!temp000.vtf ,the race can't start.

Can I change helmet shape for drivers. F.e. I put Max Verstappen's helmet in Kvyat's place. But this is a different shape as Max's helmet. The wing is completly different and I want to replace Max's helmet shape to Kvyat's. Is it possible?
Franske:cool:

how do extract a .dat file? i need a dds or tga from a skin mod for f1 2015. I tried Ego ERP Archiver 2.0 i hit export texture, nothing happenes

edit: manager to export the textures, problem solved.

Last edited:
Hi,

I did try a search but couldn't find anything conclusive on this one.

Is there a template for the 2015 helmets on here or is it the same as the 2014 version?

I see there is a template for that one but I think I right in that I can't find one for the latest game.

Would just like to do my race helmet rather than use one of the designs in game.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back