F1 2015 Modding Questions Thread

Hello

I want to change the car performances and I need help. I´ve downloaded the programs that I need, but the datastructures are very difficult to understand. How can I change the HP of the Engines?
I want to build up my own formula one. With car improvements and so on.
Thx for your help ;-)

Hello

I want to change the car performances and I need help. I´ve downloaded the programs that I need, but the datastructures are very difficult to understand. How can I change the HP of the Engines?
I want to build up my own formula one. With car improvements and so on.
Thx for your help ;-)
send by message values that you don't understand...

send by message values that you don't understand...
I don´t understand a lot of them. Can you tell me which values I have to change?
For example, when I want to adjust the power of the McLaren to the Mercedes GP Level?!
And does the change works only for your own performance, or does it works for the simulated cars, too?
Thanks ;-)

Hello everyone!
I'm trying to change some cars stuffs in the handling file, but I have a big problem with the ERP Archiver: ones I save the edited vtf file, I select "Archive- Import All", then I select the handling folder, but it doesn't do anything, like it doesn't import anything.
What do you think is the problem here guys?

EDIT
I solved.. I had to keep the archive I exported without closing the ERP Archiver while I was modifying the file.

Last edited:
Can you modify helmets and make them replace other drivers? So for example, I've exported Felipe Nasr's Stilo helmet and I want it to replace Valterri Bottas' helmet. I apologize for being unable to phrase that correctly.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.