F1 2013 F1 2013 Wish List

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
So we can start this again now and if we are lucky Codemasters can see any Interesting one to develop.
Important ones at a Quick Glance:
01. Better Physics and More Setup options
02. Better AI - Fix especially on the Practice and Qualification the In Lap and Out lap cars are blocking each other
03. All Teams at career start. We only have 5 years in career
04. Dedicated Servers
05. Pre-Season Testing
06. All Practice Sessions
07. Able to watch AI when the Player was in garage
08. Cars and Tracks of Past seasons or atleast from 2009 to 2013 (even as a Purchasable DLC)
09. Safety car to Come out more
10. Original Yellow flag Rules make the cars go slower in yellow flag region along with no overtaking others
11. Formation lap/Warm Up Lap and Celebration lap
12. Punctures when going into marbles or collision between two cars
13. Marshall's should come on the track and remove cars whilst the safety car is out, cars should not just disappear.
14. Flat spots and its Effects over a Stint.
15. Podium celebrations and Interviews Post Race.
16. Helmet / Player Customize Option
17. Replays - Off line and online Post session(P,Q,R)
18. Stable Online Connections PS3 have lot of Disconnections.
19. More Mechanical Gremlins and Add Gearbox Wear and penalties
20. Better Force Feedback
21. Better Penalty System
22. Manual Pit stops and Option to choose Drive through and Pit stop

1. Split screen career mode
2. All quali sessions
3. All practice sessions
4. Safety car for split screen would be good...
5. Setup of car for split screen...
6. Improved penalty system

As you can see I play split screen a lot... mainly because I have a twin brother!

Replace top of development team. That guy so called CREATIVE director lead this game to completely wrong direction. Removing official F1 time table event from official F1 game is unacceptable.

Would like to have more realistic physics
All practice sessions,
Tyre punctures,
Formation lap, victory lap,
More car setup options(Like F1 C or rF),
More realistic AI(There has to be some difference between Vettel and Chilton),
Safety car behavior scenarios improvement,
Manual starts(Its very easy to start when the red lights go out and its not that realistic),
Manual car control in pit lane(like F1 2010),
The Young Drivers' Test can be improved,
This might sound crazy but I'd love to see more than one season in the game. Like F1 C 99-02.

I just thought of something: How about doing a young driver's test (a better one than in F1 2012), signing up for a team and then joining them for pre-season testing at Jerez before the actual career begins. At Jerez, the player will be doing something like R&D sessions where we can submit feedback to "the factory" on how they can make the car fit our driving style ("less understeer" etc.). When we have finished tweaking the car, that will become the default setup (ride height 6-6, suspension 6-6 and so on) in the actual career. Then we will basically start each race event with a setup that pretty much suits us well, making it easier to find a setup for a specific track.

I don't know if this has been said yet, reading the entire 9 pages deters me a little bit:

A car setup that does not change from track to track. We should be allowed to set the gears the way we want to, no matter what track we are on. It's silly that on the current game we have to drive with extremely short gears on Monaco and very long ones on Monza (although it makes sense of course, but it's unrealistic). What we have now is only a small frame of the entire setup range on each track. It should make things a lot more interesting if setups varied a little more, like in (other..) sim race games.

This would also fix the problem that the better drivers only use 1-1 or 2-1 downforce settings on every track. If they fix the physics, running low wings should really affect your downforce levels. So now instead of 1-1 for Spa, you might pick something like 12-15 (on a 1-30 scale, for example) on Francorchamps. Others might prefer 18-21, so they have (significantly) more grip, but lower acceleration.

This could be used as a 'advanced setup' mode, because I understand it would need a lot of testing to get a setup perfectly right.

There is one main thing I want sorted out for F1 2013 - here's a post I made in another thread:

And this is the one thing that's putting me off reinstalling F1 2011 or buying F1 2012. I know that on some tracks I'll be able to blitz the AI and on others I'll be nowhere. If there's one thing that needs sorting out for F1 2013, it's this!

If only Simbin would get the licence...

My Wishlist:
1) Podium Finish Celebration
2) Create the driver
i) For Career Mode: I would love to design the face of my driver. :p
ii) For Normal Racing: We can create new drivers and also we can try to make old drivers like Ayrton Senna or other legends. It will be wonderful as we can do Vettel vs. Senna. :p
3) Create the team: More teams can add more action. We can add BMW team or even HRT team. Now by creating the team, we can include Create the Garage and also Create the suit of team/
4) Create our Helmets
5) Create our own track: We can create old tracks and also some new and interesting tracks.
6) Challenge the legend: Very similar to Champions mode but change is we will do the challenges which was done in real. I mean we will try to beat the legend and will try to break the records which was created in past.
7) Strength and Weaknesses + Drivers Specialty: Just like in Fifa games, WWE games or cricket games, how about adding ratings of drivers as well as of cars like:
Vettel: 97, Alonso: 98 etc...
Also we can add his special attributes.
8) Manager Mode: Just like in Career mode, how about a Manager mode? Earn some funds, get some sponsors, work hard and take your team so high that they beat the best teams. :p
9) Reserve Drivers: They must be included even also in Career Mode (if possible). :p

Also I hate one more thing. :(
Let me explain this with example:
Suppose we join Force India in first year, then we replace one of the main drivers like suppose Di Resta while in next year we join suppose McLaren, so in next year we will lose Sergio Perez but Paul Di Resta will return so that's frustrating. I want Perez to stay in career mode even if I join Mclaren. Let him join different team. :D
Also I hate rival thing. :rolleyes:
That's way too easy to change your team, it should be very tough to change your team. So I want some changes in Career mode as well.

I hope you guys will like my suggestions. :p

Just fulfill this wishlist. :p

It does on f1 2012 mate :S

Although more race engineer would be cool. Ie sector differences maybe? God knows but an option for frequency would be ace!!

I meant when the penalty happened. Like if you get spun off or ran off the road your RE would say "Keep you cool, they got a time/DT/Stop and Go Penalty". Also updates how your pace is relative to your strategy. Such as if the normal strategy would be a 2 stop, but your on a 3 stop how much you need to push. Or if you on a 1 stop how you need to conserve.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 16 23.5%