F1 2013 F1 2013 Wish List

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
So we can start this again now and if we are lucky Codemasters can see any Interesting one to develop.
Important ones at a Quick Glance:
01. Better Physics and More Setup options
02. Better AI - Fix especially on the Practice and Qualification the In Lap and Out lap cars are blocking each other
03. All Teams at career start. We only have 5 years in career
04. Dedicated Servers
05. Pre-Season Testing
06. All Practice Sessions
07. Able to watch AI when the Player was in garage
08. Cars and Tracks of Past seasons or atleast from 2009 to 2013 (even as a Purchasable DLC)
09. Safety car to Come out more
10. Original Yellow flag Rules make the cars go slower in yellow flag region along with no overtaking others
11. Formation lap/Warm Up Lap and Celebration lap
12. Punctures when going into marbles or collision between two cars
13. Marshall's should come on the track and remove cars whilst the safety car is out, cars should not just disappear.
14. Flat spots and its Effects over a Stint.
15. Podium celebrations and Interviews Post Race.
16. Helmet / Player Customize Option
17. Replays - Off line and online Post session(P,Q,R)
18. Stable Online Connections PS3 have lot of Disconnections.
19. More Mechanical Gremlins and Add Gearbox Wear and penalties
20. Better Force Feedback
21. Better Penalty System
22. Manual Pit stops and Option to choose Drive through and Pit stop

I've added a few things on this wishlist...a very important one I've overlooked and havent taken the time to see if anyone else posted...better wheel settings for ps3. I felt like I was able to achieve an almost perfect wheel setting on f1 2010...in 2011 it wasn't as good, but I managed. In 2012, the settings and feel is horrible. If this is codemasters way of "leveling" the playing ground between wheels and controllers, its bs! Please take the time this year to get it right!

From a multiplayer point of view, allow players to join qualifying sessions that have already started and not make them wait for the time to expire and the game to go onto the race. Not sure why this isnt the case. Even being able to join a race thats already started, as long as the actual racing hasnt begun.. only the session. Put the new players at the back of the grid.

Its annoying having to wait so long when joining a game.

I know I'm not 1st to talk about RE.:) Just want to share my opinion how to do it if CM doesn't come to same idea.
As we now have while racing you can choose: fuel mix(up arrow), tyres(right arrow), brake bias(down arrow). They could add radio(left arrow), than in submenu: time, wear, strategy... So you can ask your RE what you want to know. I don't want this to look like I'm teaching someone how to do their job, this is just me thinking out loud.:D

Yes, that is bad. In many games, including the NBA2K's it is possible. In my career, for example, Nowitzki played for the Lakers, Gasol for the Mavericks etc.. If it isn't possible, why not have test drivers replacing the regulars?

Yeah, may be put a injury systems... like after a big crash a driver can miss 1 or 2 race and the test driver drove for those two missing race from regular driver

1.)miltiplayer online-so you can play with someone split-screen online.

2.)helmet designing-so you can design your own helmet with swirls and maybe put your name on it.

3.)facial graphics and suit names and car labels-on the 2010,2011 and 2012 game thy all have ok graphics on the face but I think they could be better. Another thing is the car labels and suit names. THEY ALL SAY THE PREVIOUS DRIVERS NAME!!!

4.)better mirror graphics-at the moment the mirrors only pick up cars about 10 meters away.

5.)better crash graphics-in real life when you tap someone, you get damage but on this, you have to slam into the wall to DNF.

6.)better terrain graphics-so when you go off on gravel or grass it leaves marks

7.)have cars and tracks from the years past-say you win a c'ship, you win a track or car you can drive in or around

8.)winter testing at Jerez

9.)young driver test-Maybe improve the young driver test.

10.) a rookie season- so maybe something like F2 or something along those lines

11.) better kerb noises-The sound at the moment with the kerb noises, they sound a bit like running over a cow, but that's not saying there bad but I think they could be better.

12.) podium-In 2006 they have a podium so you can watch ourself stand for the national anthem and then spray champagne.

13.) warm up lap-This was also in 2006, and it was really cool.
14.) celebration lap-so after the race you can do another lap and pick up marbles and stuff like that.

16.) team van like in f1 2011

17.) fp1, fp2 and fp3

18.) less bugs

19.) more safety car

20.) slow down when yellows are out

21.) interviews

22.) sponsorship

23.) spectating during qualifying and practice.

24.) pre-race pit walk

25.) being able to walk around

26.) customizing a celebration

27.) having an agent

28.) having a trophy room so you can view the things you've achieved

29.) if you have a microphone, you could speak to your engineer or interviewers

30.) having a championship mode so that you can go through 08-13

31.) better sensitivity and force feedback for a steering wheel.

32.) Ai crashes among themselves

33.) Ai crash into you

34.) dedicated servers for people like level 1-10 11-20 21-30 etc etc

35.) combining Xbox and playstation servers

36.) Having a professional server or lobby for pros that take this stuff serious.

37.) A helmet camera so if you had a tinted visor it would make the screen darker and you saw the visor strip at the top of the helmet and the padding at the bottom.

38.) Manager mode and designing a team and car.

39.) Creating your own track would be pretty cool

40.) Being able to unlock old formula one cars like Senna's Lotus and Nikki Lauda's Ferrari.

41.) Getting rid of the restrictor when you drive off the circuit.

42.) better noises when you drive off the track-When you go off the track it makes no noise unless your in the gravel. So it would be cool if there was a realistic noise or something.

43.) Having a go kart simulation level or something would be pretty cool, as I drive a go kart and there isn't many go kart simulation games so it would be nice to see something like that on a formula one game.

44.) feature events- So say you we're with McLaren, you could drive around Mount Panorama.

45.) lock-up marks

It's a lot but maybe they could put these in f1 2014 or something

All I want is ai fixed up and replay system for all cars so we can see the newly realized ai is not cheating.

I'll buy it if they do that.

The other stuff is superfluous to me.

The game is pretty good otherwise for me anyway despite the above mentioned downfalls.

I think If CM allow the Weather Selection a bit more then it will be good for Quick races and Online races.
Eg: Look at Silverstone 2011. Wet Track with Intermediates to start and finished on Dry tires which is not possible in Game. Or Like Hungary 2011 where it was same but the track dried then again rain came then it went away which is Hardly possible in the Game.
People also want to have a Wet Q and Dry Race or Dry Q and Wet Race. Which is Possible in Dynamic Weather but we don't have control over it. Atleast if CM allows the Players to choose Weather for every session of the weekend would be good. Like choosing Dry weather for FP3 , Wet for Q and again Dry for Race which will give lot more Excitement from the game.

Make the steering wheel physics just like they were in F1 2011. I find it absolutely impossible to use my wheel in F1 2012, which makes it hard to enjoy the game. I don't care much for realism in that sense, I simply want to be able to drive the car without freaking out because the understeer sends me into the gravel or the car is too twitchy on the straights

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.