Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
Downloaded the update a moment ago and when starting a game simhub recognizes which game is on but sim hub stays disconnected even when inside the game so dashes wont work?
like this:
View attachment 224654

Any ideas why?
It often happens when steam (and so AC) is running as admin, simply check run as administrator :
upload_2017-12-1_0-38-44.png

The game running as admin is a bit unpredictable since it depends on how was steam started (after an update ... ) but you check this option and restart SimHub you should not be worried by that anymore.

No, the telemetry plugins are fine (you are actually loading two telemetry plugins, the first one in your log is funbit's now used by Simhub, the second one is nlhans' - used for instance in ETS2 Local Radio). I have the same errors as you (the first 6) and everything runs fine for me, it's an issue with the nlhans plugin but no impact to Simhub. Your subsequent errors are linked to mods and have nothing to do with telemetry.

Do you encounter any issue with Simhub?

EDIT: same game version as Wotever, which is the latest non-beta.

I try Thanks

You have read this: https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino--Setup ?
It is pretty straight forward.
If you need more help, we need more information. What have you attached to the Nano, on which pins, etc. ...

yup, ive connected it to Nano, followed that guide and the way it hooks up (with two tm1638). its because ive followed the guide that seemed so straight forward that im a little confused. Not sure what other info i can provide since.. it looks just like the guide

yup, ive connected it to Nano, followed that guide and the way it hooks up (with two tm1638). its because ive followed the guide that seemed so straight forward that im a little confused. Not sure what other info i can provide since.. it looks just like the guide

Hi spidersaurus,

I've already seen a few times, some corrupted installations of the arduino.
If uploaded you the full preconfigured arduino ide :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kdTDdhCEc03ReFQeNbx993Tvvz6Nyqfv/view?usp=sharing

Could your try to uncompress it and copy the arduino folder from the zip into C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons
So the folder structure should looks like
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ ... (make sure not to have C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\Arduino\)

And try again upload as seen in the doc or AMStudio video.

If it still goes wrong :
Make your configuration as seen in the doc or AMStudio video, but instead of upload click on "open in arduino ide"
upload_2017-12-1_7-19-10.png

The arduino IDE will open then choose your board type :
upload_2017-12-1_7-20-8.png

Choose your arduino serial port :
upload_2017-12-1_7-20-49.png

Finally click on "upload" :
upload_2017-12-1_7-21-29.png

You should find the compilation errors right on the bottom:
upload_2017-12-1_7-23-56.png

It may look a bit unreadable, but don't worry simply copy them to me ;)

I will check, I think these actions were intended to switch temporary to the screen (while the button is pressed, but the additionnal buttons are not supporting the "during" mapping type. I will try to fix bothe cases for next release.
Might I ask how the screen changing by additional buttons case is progressing?
No pressure. ;)

It often happens when steam (and so AC) is running as admin, simply check run as administrator :
View attachment 224674

The game running as admin is a bit unpredictable since it depends on how was steam started (after an update ... ) but you check this option and restart SimHub you should not be worried by that anymore.
Yeah tried that and got it to work. :) Thanks!

Is new version of nextion editor supposed to do instruct files like this?
upload_2017-12-1_10-37-44.png

Previous ones:
upload_2017-12-1_10-39-12.png

Yeah tried that and got it to work. :) Thanks!

Is new version of nextion editor supposed to do instruct files like this?
View attachment 224724

Previous ones:
View attachment 224725
Yes it's intended ;) it's an export of the fonts and pictures , the objective is to build an accurate (as much as possible) preview of the template inside simhub to build a mapping editor and finally get rid of manual ini editing. But don't worry both older and new formats are supported by the nextion plugin

Hi, The fuel stats aren't working on RF2. I get "CurrentLap invalidated for Fuel stats". The fuel level seems to work but not the last lap consumption, remaining laps etc...
Any suggestions?

Hi, The fuel stats aren't working on RF2. I get "CurrentLap invalidated for Fuel stats". The fuel level seems to work but not the last lap consumption, remaining laps etc...
Any suggestions?

Simhub invalidates the lap when you go through pits or when the lap is not complete.
It should start to give stats after a few valid complete laps with no pits. After that the stat will be kept and will progressively update using a sliding average. I will test after work but I know it should be working not too badly :)

Simhub invalidates the lap when you go through pits or when the lap is not complete.
It should start to give stats after a few valid complete laps with no pits. After that the stat will be kept and will progressively update using a sliding average. I will test after work but I know it should be working not too badly :)
I've tried several laps in a row. And I've seen it working before. I've tried Formula-e and GT3 on a different tracks, no success :(

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    255.5 KB · Views: 198
Thanks for the software and you efforts Wotever. Im doing a dashboard with three serial connected Max7221, but it didn't work fine.After a week searching the problem, i found the solution. The last screen needs be powered to reduce electrical noise. I hope be useful for someone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171201-202257.jpg
    Screenshot_20171201-202257.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 211
Hi spidersaurus,

I've already seen a few times, some corrupted installations of the arduino.
If uploaded you the full preconfigured arduino ide :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kdTDdhCEc03ReFQeNbx993Tvvz6Nyqfv/view?usp=sharing

Could your try to uncompress it and copy the arduino folder from the zip into C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons
So the folder structure should looks like
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ ... (make sure not to have C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\Arduino\)

And try again upload as seen in the doc or AMStudio video.

If it still goes wrong :
Make your configuration as seen in the doc or AMStudio video, but instead of upload click on "open in arduino ide"
View attachment 224716

The arduino IDE will open then choose your board type :
View attachment 224717

Choose your arduino serial port :
View attachment 224718

Finally click on "upload" :
View attachment 224719

You should find the compilation errors right on the bottom:
View attachment 224720

It may look a bit unreadable, but don't worry simply copy them to me ;)

perfect, it worked after i replaced the folder and proceed with the upload and it worked, no compilation error

thanks!!

@ Wotever, Im installed Boost Gauges follow the AMSTUDIO video on youtube but max boost in test are 1.5 not 2.0.... Boost in test (when power on) arrive to 2.0 ... I try the set at max "boost maximum option at 255" bbut not working ....any suggestion ?
Thanks in advance for your hard work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play