Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Wotever, Im installed Boost Gauges follow the AMSTUDIO video on youtube but max boost in test are 1.5 not 2.0.... Boost in test (when power on) arrive to 2.0 ... I try the set at max "boost maximum option at 255" bbut not working ....any suggestion ?
Thanks in advance for your hard work!!
Hi ! You have two working modes for turbo, the real mode (when "always use boost gauge full range is unchecked) which will map the pressure from the game to the displayed pressure, in this case it will only use the full gauge if max pressure is matching in game. It's the default mode.
However if you want to use the full range (the way I like it too) You can check the option (use full range), it will detect the max boost and simhub will scale it to your boost gauge.

Here's what I made this morning (snap taken from running in a window from a telemetry replay)...

Still work in progress. Very impressed with Dash Studio as my first time using it. Had to try it out as I'm deciding which screen to get for my incoming 3Drap Formula wheel kit (either USB480 or Nextion 4.3") - after using this, decision made! :D

Just for reference, here's the in-game screenshot I was working from:

Just have to figure out why the delta is nor working (it may be the telemetry replay) and how to get the colour to change if +ve or -ve. Everything else works though, including the ERS bars. Just a few little finishing touches to get it perfect. I've no idea what that bar on the left is for - maybe I'll need to ask the guys at RSS.

Other thing is that I have got the text lined up as close as possible (for times in particular), if there was an option for character spacing, then I would be able to get it perfect ;)

Edit: Forgot to add that the label for the speed units is set to the local units property so it will be correct for whatever you have your units set to :)

Here's what I made this morning (snap taken from running in a window from a telemetry replay)...

Still work in progress. Very impressed with Dash Studio as my first time using it. Had to try it out as I'm deciding which screen to get for my incoming 3Drap Formula wheel kit (either USB480 or Nextion 4.3") - after using this, decision made! :D

Just for reference, here's the in-game screenshot I was working from:

Just have to figure out why the delta is nor working (it may be the telemetry replay) and how to get the colour to change if +ve or -ve. Everything else works though, including the ERS bars. Just a few little finishing touches to get it perfect. I've no idea what that bar on the left is for - maybe I'll need to ask the guys at RSS.

Other thing is that I have got the text lined up as close as possible (for times in particular), if there was an option for character spacing, then I would be able to get it perfect ;)

Edit: Forgot to add that the label for the speed units is set to the local units property so it will be correct for whatever you have your units set to :)
Nice ! Take care usb480 is not a standard display, you can't show simhub on it :(

Hi ! You have two working modes for turbo, the real mode (when "always use boost gauge full range is unchecked) which will map the pressure from the game to the displayed pressure, in this case it will only use the full gauge if max pressure is matching in game. It's the default mode.
However if you want to use the full range (the way I like it too) You can check the option (use full range), it will detect the max boost and simhub will scale it to your boost gauge.

I have tried but on both option (full range or not, in game or in test mode) the gauges not arrive to 2.0 ...
note, the gauges when power on arrive to max 2.0, I think it work fine

Nice ! Take care usb480 is not a standard display, you can't show simhub on it :(
This one... didn't put the correct name before... http://www.lcdinfo.com/products/usbd480-wq43.html

Just shows up as a 2nd monitor (but runs over usb) as far as I know so should be able to be used for dash studio? They have it in this wheel https://www.3drap.it/product/f1-rim-addon-basic-logitech-and-thrustmaster/ (but running z1 dashboard). I'll need to confirm with them (LCDinfo) that it will just show as a standard monitor before I order one.

I have tried but on both option (full range or not, in game or in test mode) the gauges not arrive to 2.0 ...
note, the gauges when power on arrive to max 2.0, I think it work fine

On my side I can't reach 2.0 probably because even at full power the arduino is not giving exaclty 5v. I reach something like 1.75-1.8 it's possible to boost the signal by using the tach wiring (tip120 based) but I never tested it.

This one... didn't put the correct name before... http://www.lcdinfo.com/products/usbd480-wq43.html

Just shows up as a 2nd monitor (but runs over usb) as far as I know so should be able to be used for dash studio? They have it in this wheel https://www.3drap.it/product/f1-rim-addon-basic-logitech-and-thrustmaster/ (but running z1 dashboard). I'll need to confirm with them (LCDinfo) that it will just show as a standard monitor before I order one.
I got many requests to support this screen, as far as I know there were hacks too get it to show the desktop but it was working on older windows (up to 7 i think). I will try to get in touch with LCDInfo, and try to evaluate the feasability of supporting this screen.

I got many requests to support this screen, as far as I know there were hacks too get it to show the desktop but it was working on older windows (up to 7 i think). I will try to get in touch with LCDInfo, and try to evaluate the feasability of supporting this screen.

Good job I asked!!! Looking to see if there's any alternatives via HDMI (would certainly be cheaper!) and I could braid the cables together. Got to be 4.3" though. If not I'll go Nextion.

Good job I asked!!! Looking to see if there's any alternatives via HDMI (would certainly be cheaper!) and I could braid the cables together. Got to be 4.3" though. If not I'll go Nextion.

Looks as though this screen would fit in the window for the kit without any need to enlarge the hole. The only issue will be mounting as the holes are in a different place. I'll wait until my 3drap kit arrives (hopefully next week by the looks of it - currently making it's way from italy) and then measure. Same price as a nextion but has 800x480 resolution (!), can run from any HDMI source (they say they test them on a PC as well as a raspberry pi), and can be powered via usb. Will need to consider cabling requirements of course but could be a winner.

https://www.adafruit.com/product/2232

Looks as though this screen would fit in the window for the kit without any need to enlarge the hole. The only issue will be mounting as the holes are in a different place. I'll wait until my 3drap kit arrives (hopefully next week by the looks of it - currently making it's way from italy) and then measure. Same price as a nextion but has 800x480 resolution (!), can run from any HDMI source (they say they test them on a PC as well as a raspberry pi), and can be powered via usb. Will need to consider cabling requirements of course but could be a winner.

https://www.adafruit.com/product/2232

Think I've found a better one with mounting holes in a more preferable place (at the sides rather than top & bottom)... http://wiki.52pi.com/index.php/5-Inch-800x480-HDMI-TFT-LCD-Touch-Screen_SKU:Z-0053
Apparently if you don't need the touch function, you only need to plug in the HDMI cable! £40 on amazon, which is cheaper than a 4.3" nextion and can get it on prime delivery. I've found a few pictures of it running off a digital camera HDMI and also a few of the reviewers photos on amazon as well. Am tempted to order one right now lol as amazon returns policy FTW. Will have a think about it later on. :D Could be a good shout for others looking for a screen this size for either fixed or in-wheel display. Will keep updated how I get on.

Bonjour, Je voudrais vous signaler un bug, lorsque je quitte une partie sur Raceroom (pas essayé d'autres jeux) Simhub 6.1.5 continue de consommer beaucoup de ressource CPU (+/- 20% sur un I7 4790k).

Hello, I would like to report a bug, when I leave a game on Raceroom (not tried other games) Simhub 6.1.5 continues to consume a lot of CPU resource (+/- 20% on an I7 4790k).

Bonjour, Je voudrais vous signaler un bug, lorsque je quitte une partie sur Raceroom (pas essayé d'autres jeux) Simhub 6.1.5 continue de consommer beaucoup de ressource CPU (+/- 20% sur un I7 4790k).

Hello, I would like to report a bug, when I leave a game on Raceroom (not tried other games) Simhub 6.1.5 continues to consume a lot of CPU resource (+/- 20% on an I7 4790k).
Hi ! could you specify the conditions ? What kind of dash (desktop/nextion/web or ardiuno) were you running ? Does it happens when simhub have been freshly started ? Is it systematic ? any clue allowing to reproduce it are welcome ;)

Hi ! could you specify the conditions ? What kind of dash (desktop/nextion/web or ardiuno) were you running ? Does it happens when simhub have been freshly started ? Is it systematic ? any clue allowing to reproduce it are welcome ;)

J'utilise 2 Arduino Ch340 avec divers modules (2 barres led rgb WS2812, 1 MAX7219, 2 TM1637, 1 LCD 2004 et 1 TM1638).
Ce bug ce produit uniquement apres avoir joué en mode idle. Si je redémarre le logiciel il ne consomme plus de ressource
Désolé je ne parle pas anglais je vous propose une copie goolge translate

I use 2 Arduino Ch340 with various modules (2 rgb led bars WS2812, 1 MAX7219, 2 TM1637, 1 LCD 2004 and 1 TM1638). This bug only occurs after playing in idle mode. If I restart the software it no longer consumes resources Sorry I do not speak English I offer a copy goolge translate

Think I've found a better one with mounting holes in a more preferable place (at the sides rather than top & bottom)... http://wiki.52pi.com/index.php/5-Inch-800x480-HDMI-TFT-LCD-Touch-Screen_SKU:Z-0053
Apparently if you don't need the touch function, you only need to plug in the HDMI cable! £40 on amazon, which is cheaper than a 4.3" nextion and can get it on prime delivery. I've found a few pictures of it running off a digital camera HDMI and also a few of the reviewers photos on amazon as well. Am tempted to order one right now lol as amazon returns policy FTW. Will have a think about it later on. :D Could be a good shout for others looking for a screen this size for either fixed or in-wheel display. Will keep updated how I get on.
I ordered one! In the unlikely event I cant get it to fit, I'll use it to make a static display for GT cars etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes