Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

does anyone use simtools and simhub at the same time?

I get to work Porjet Car with port 5607 modified in SimHubWPF.exe.config by keeping port 5606 for simtools

it works perfectly

the same confing does not work with f1 2017:thumbsdown:

but if i do run f1 2017 (port 5606) with simhub (port 5606) but without simtools it's good

simtools uses port 5606 and can not be changed and must work with f1 2017 port 5606

Do you have a solution ?

thank you in advance for your replies

Me again :D

I've made a little relay, it should allow to send data in any way required, it allows to receive data on a single point and broadcast it to multiple other endpoints :D , it's not really new, i've already seen this in some other conditions, but at least it's integrated and works no matter the game ;)

upload_2017-11-28_18-44-52.png

I'm not used at all to OBS (I actually ran it twice in my life :D) but I guess if you capture screen instead of app you could get something, i've seen lot of people using it in streams so i'm pretty sure it's doable.

Some OBS gurus here ?

Thanks Wotever, that's my final option if all else fails, I try to avoid screen capture just incase I open something by mistake, just covers me :) Hopefully there is a guru lurking

Hi Wotever.

Firstly great app, now I have found it, it means I can make the switch to DX11 on rF2. One small question, if your not sure thats fine. Is there anyway to get the overlay visible on OBS, for my stream to see the data?

Many thanks
Nathan
Yes you can.
Cant exactly remember but am pretty sure you should be able to choose your screen you are running the dash on and just overlay it on top of your main screen capture. I know i seen people using the screen devices ID nr, (cant remember the correct term) to get OBS to record secondary screens when OBS cant find specific displays, not sure though if that functions is still available on OBS, the hard part was to get the devices correct ID if i remember it correctly. ;)
Can have a go at it when sitting in the sim, otherwise there are tons of tutorials on youtube which cover most of OBS. :)

Yes you can.
Cant exactly remember but am pretty sure you should be able to choose your screen you are running the dash on and just overlay it on top of your main screen capture. I know i seen people using the screen devices ID nr, (cant remember the correct term) to get OBS to record secondary screens when OBS cant find specific displays, not sure though if that functions is still available on OBS, the hard part was to get the devices correct ID if i remember it correctly. ;)
Can have a go at it when sitting in the sim, otherwise there are tons of tutorials on youtube which cover most of OBS. :)

Are you meaning if I have gauges on a separate screen? I'm using the full overlay, but game capture doesn't see that, and would prefer not to use screen capture just to cover myself

Me again :D

I've made a little relay, it should allow to send data in any way required, it allows to receive data on a single point and broadcast it to multiple other endpoints :D , it's not really new, i've already seen this in some other conditions, but at least it's integrated and works no matter the game ;)

View attachment 224387
Great

how to activate this function?
I have version 6.1.3

thank you so much

First time trying this..... cant even get pass arduino set up. try to upload the setup to arduino (Nano) and it keeps going compilation failed. anywhere i can see why or where to start troubleshooting?

Hi,
After Upgrade EuroTSimulator 2 not working...Seems a problem of telemetry file
(I have copy the new from simhub directory)
ERROR LOG:
00:00:07.588 : loading 'ets2-telemetry-server' 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/ets2-telemetry-server.dll'
00:00:07.591 : loading 'ets2-telemetry' 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/ets2-telemetry.dll'
00:00:09.596 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::lookup_channel: channel 'truck.adblue.consumption.average' not found
00:00:09.596 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::lookup_channel: SCS_U32_NIL is not valid parameter for array channel 'truck.hshifter.select'
00:00:09.596 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::telemetry_register_for_channel: channel 'truck.electric.enabled' index 4294967295 has already callback for type 1
00:00:09.596 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::telemetry_register_for_channel: type 1 is not supported by channel 'truck.light.aux.front' index 4294967295
00:00:09.596 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::telemetry_register_for_channel: type 1 is not supported by channel 'truck.light.aux.roof' index 4294967295
00:00:09.597 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::lookup_channel: channel 'truck.adblue.consumption.average' not found
00:00:10.623 : <ERROR> [mod_package_manager] Content of the Steam Workshop mod "american truck mod" disappeared from hard drive. (package name: mod_workshop_package.000000003816EABB)
00:01:52.540 : <ERROR> [unit] File '/def/world/traffic_lane.sii', line 21:
00:01:52.540 : <ERROR> [unit] The unit 'traffic_lane.road.local.no_overtake' of type 'traffic_lane_data' has no attribute named 'traffic_rules'.
00:01:52.540 : <ERROR> load_filtered_unit_array() - Failed to load units from file (/def/world/traffic_lane.sii)
00:01:52.541 : <ERROR> management\core_resource_server.cpp(984): ?load_road_data@core_resource_server_u@prism@@AEAAXXZ: Data error.

:thumbsup:
Do you don't have any other hobbies? ;)

:whistling:

Hi,
ERROR LOG:
00:00:07.588 : loading 'ets2-telemetry-server' 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/ets2-telemetry-server.dll'
00:00:07.591 : loading 'ets2-telemetry' 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/ets2-telemetry.dll'
00:00:09.596 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::lookup_channel: channel 'truck.adblue.consumption.average' not found
00:00:09.596 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::lookup_channel: SCS_U32_NIL is not valid parameter for array channel 'truck.hshifter.select'
00:00:09.596 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::telemetry_register_for_channel: channel 'truck.electric.enabled' index 4294967295 has already callback for type 1
00:00:09.596 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::telemetry_register_for_channel: type 1 is not supported by channel 'truck.light.aux.front' index 4294967295
00:00:09.596 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::telemetry_register_for_channel: type 1 is not supported by channel 'truck.light.aux.roof' index 4294967295
00:00:09.597 : <ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::lookup_channel: channel 'truck.adblue.consumption.average' not found
00:00:10.623 : <ERROR> [mod_package_manager] Content of the Steam Workshop mod "american truck mod" disappeared from hard drive. (package name: mod_workshop_package.000000003816EABB)
00:01:52.540 : <ERROR> [unit] File '/def/world/traffic_lane.sii', line 21:
00:01:52.540 : <ERROR> [unit] The unit 'traffic_lane.road.local.no_overtake' of type 'traffic_lane_data' has no attribute named 'traffic_rules'.
00:01:52.540 : <ERROR> load_filtered_unit_array() - Failed to load units from file (/def/world/traffic_lane.sii)
00:01:52.541 : <ERROR> management\core_resource_server.cpp(984): ?load_road_data@core_resource_server_u@prism@@AEAAXXZ: Data error.

Looks like it's the update day Oo, I fix first RRRE then I look to it ;)

Edit : You're on a beta channel or something ? On my side i'm on 1.28.1.3s and it works fine on both x64 and x86.

Last edited:
Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.1.4 - RRRE Fix and more features

Hi everyone ! I'm not used to release new versions on thursday ... but RRRE did it, so let's do it too :D

What's new ?
  • Fix for RRRE 64bits
  • New UDP relay plugin, it allows to relay UDP games data to multiple applications.
  • Beta Support of Fanatec Clubsport V2 / V3 / V3i pedals motors on the shakeit plugin !

View attachment 224635
  • The UDP games listening ports are now configurable directly from the settings.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

No, the telemetry plugins are fine (you are actually loading two telemetry plugins, the first one in your log is funbit's now used by Simhub, the second one is nlhans' - used for instance in ETS2 Local Radio). I have the same errors as you (the first 6) and everything runs fine for me, it's an issue with the nlhans plugin but no impact to Simhub. Your subsequent errors are linked to mods and have nothing to do with telemetry.

Do you encounter any issue with Simhub?

EDIT: same game version as Wotever, which is the latest non-beta.

Hello.
Downloaded the update a moment ago and when starting a game simhub recognizes which game is on but sim hub stays disconnected even when inside the game so dashes wont work?
like this:
upload_2017-11-30_23-46-25.png

Any ideas why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements